Best Fights Ever Thread

I just watched the 11/1980 Sugar Ray Leonard vs Roberto Duran fight.

Wow. What an incredible fight! :bravo:

Woops my mistake. I misread the thread title…

Watch some of the other Roberto Duran fights…right up there.

By the way JDS…that was a magnificent fight.

the recent mundine green fight was pretty sweet

If i can get back in to my BJJ and find the confidence to do MMA i hope to be on this thead,.(okAY looking for a little lovehere.) hehehehe

[quote=“jdsmith”]I just watched the 11/1980 Sugar Ray Leonard vs Roberto Duran fight.

Wow. What an incredible fight! :bravo:[/quote]

Yea, I was a big fan of Duran. . . although there were a lot of great fighters back then.

Here’s Duran punishing DeJesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=1o97dDAA … to%20duran

Here he knocks out Alvaro Rojas in the first round:
youtube.com/watch?v=Emy4Ktup … to%20duran

Here’s the infamous “no mas, no mas” fight. Strange how sudden it was. He seemed to be doing fine. :s
youtube.com/watch?v=vSGaEawy … to%20duran

And here are some highlights of my favorite fighter from that era: Tommy the Hit Man Hearns.
youtube.com/watch?v=sE8gbrbG … y%20hearns

. . . although most people would probably name Sugar Ray as the greatest fighter of that time. He sure had fast hands.
youtube.com/watch?v=1GC70st9 … %20leonard

And here’s a best of tribute to Muhammed Ali:
youtube.com/watch?v=DwWXzDf1 … mmed%20ali

[quote=“Namahottie”]If I can get back in to my BJJ and find the confidence to do MMA I hope to be on this thead,.(okAY looking for a little lovehere.)

There’s no reason to have lost your cofindence with BJJ. Just remember that it’s how strong you are; it’s how good your technique is.

There’s no reason to have lost your cofindence with BJJ. Just remember that it’s how strong you are; it’s how good your technique is.[/quote]

Bruce Lee VS Kareem Abdul-Jabbar .

youtube.com/watch?v=NCEuwJAAkQA

Kareem gives Bruce some trouble but Bruce gets him with the good old nut grab in the end ! Is that even legal ??!! :cry: