Best Happy Hour Places and Prices

Having fun in the daytime, drinking or not, is not really a thing in Taiwan. Not like all these other countries around Asia where you can go in the daytime and have a good time but Taiwan it’s boring as hell in the daytime.

Even if you go to the beach or wherever still boring as hell.

Philippines Thailand Malaysia Vietnam Singapore Cambodia even Japan lots of people having fun in daytime but not Taiwan.

1 Like

Malibu West, all drinks for alcoholics, 30% discount 12 noon - 8pm.

Not sure what kind of ID they use to verify, but ok.

What happened to revolver?
I thought they have 80 nt pints .
And cocktails and a couple bottled beers

I do have a complaint though i got too much head
I asked them pour it to the top somehow they dont understand or care

A couple hundred more and you could eat at a buffet with all you can drink AND all you can eat. Admittedly, the atmosphere wouldn’t be the same.

Is it always happy hour at the convenience store?

2 Likes

I was at On Tap last night. 100-150 nt beers for their happy hour until 8 pm. It was okay. First time going there. I’m not sure what all the fuss is about. I guess it wouldn’t be bad as a regular hangout place. I’m willing to try it out again before I make up my mind about the place. Nice selection of scotch whiskies which impressed me, although I stuck to beer last night. The tacos were very average. A bit disappointed by that.

Cheers 乾杯吧, Linkou, $75 beers, 5-7pm daily

Masa Mexican restaurant Tuesdays buy one Corona get one Corona!

Aieeee caramba

1 Like

Little Creatures

3 to 5:00 p.m. buy one get one.

For me my personal preference, even the most simple ale or lager is still very hoppy almost like an IPA but hey tasting good

Be here before I finish my second one which is free and I’ll buy you a round.

Use the code word.

2 Likes

That’s their special? What happens after 5:00, buy one but don’t get one?

But seriously folks, I just learned about this afternoon buy 1 get 1 free special on Google Maps a week or so ago. Apparently it’s even on weekends. Been meaning to give it a try. Glad to hear that you liked it. Must go one afternoon soon (for research purposes of course). Their food looked good too and several good reviews.

In an alley near Fushing/Civil Blvd about a block from Breeze Center.

1 Like