Best MRT station for scoping out hot babes

My guess is that a lot of the office xiao jie’s get off at QiZhang due to all of the tech companies around there.[/quote]
I must admit I’ve never actually seen THAT happening. Maybe they’re all “wearing” them Japanese love eggs, though. I’ll do some checking tonight.

The new station at Dazhi seems to attract good looking commuters. I don’t know why. I think there’s a college close by.

Well, take Guting off the list for another year – I had to go back to the US. :smiley:

Is Dazhi the feeder station for the tech park? The tech park in the morning is something to behold to the male eye…not exactly the MRT, but lots of hb’s. :smiley:

whats an “hb” ??

Hot Babe…

and yeah, can’t wait till I get to Taiwan so I can find out about these stations for myself…!!!

I thought “hb” was a hatchback :slight_smile:
U never been to TAiwan?? DAng!! The girls there are W.O.W.

(if you like em east asian girls that is, thin as sticks, not huge tits, great legs, all around 90p to 110p and five foot nothing to five six ish, cutesy and with sqeeky voices )

[quote=“tommy525”]I thought “hb” was a hatchback :slight_smile:
U never been to Taiwan?? DAng!! The girls there are W.O.W.

(if you like em east Asian girls that is, thin as sticks, not huge tits, great legs, all around 90p to 110p and five foot nothing to five six ish, cutesy and with sqeeky voices )[/quote]

Ahhh… Yeah I can definitely go for that.

No. I’ve never been to Taiwan… I’m actually a mainland China veteran back here in the states and planning to come back to live in Taipei.

… I shall put these MRT tips to the test as soon as I arrive! I’m in Texas and females here need an upgrade or ten.

youtube.com/watch?v=yp1B5jxc … re=related

oops looks like the HongKong MTR is a bit less staid then before, out to beat Taipei in girl "hotness " maybe?

Never see this on BART thats for sure.

Don’t use Guting or CKS Memorial, because they check the toilets for cameras.

I can’t believe there’s actually a forum about this haha! Is everyone on Forumosa a guy? I’m beginning to get that feeling! I take the Taipei Main Station all the time (it’s the one closest to me). I’m American but people can’t tell unless I open my mouth to ask for directions. Now that I think about it, I guess I have seen some “foreign” guys at that MRT station, but who knew they were just there to scope out the girls? So based on this poll, I suppose the best place for scoping out hot foreign guys is ALSO at Taipei Main Station haha? It’s funny how some guys on this forum said that they don’t know how to strike up a conversation with a random girl, and I feel the same way too! I see a cute foreign guy and I want to be like, “Do you speak English too?!” but that would be weird so I refrain.

I agree that Taiwan does have an unusually high amount of good-looking girls. But mind you, it’s not just the tarting up, which any girl can do… it’s the eye surgery! They all get double eyelid surgery (honestly, hardly any girl with single lids will stay that way after high school) and they also wear huge contacts to make themselves look like anime characters. Well, not all the girls do, but the exceptionally beautiful ones do, like the ones on TV! I find this rather sad and annoying since it sets the standard of beauty much higher than it should be… as if any girl were born looking like Sailor Moon! So yeah, for all the guys excited about coming to Taiwan for the girls, I’d just be afraid of how they look the morning after without their makeup! Though it’s unlikely they’d even let their husband see them without hours of said tarting up.

Its not the eyes that I look at first !! In fact I get to the face last.

to paperpencil: its ok, make the first move on a guy you like. Guys are very open to approaches from ladies usually.

If you are asian and hot and you speak english? You got it made because those guys already like hot asian girls and are disadvantaged in not speaking mandarin? You speak english!! You could have any number of hot guy FOB if you wanted to. Take the initiative and make the move. A lot of girls in taiwan do when they see a guy they like.

If by hot you mean sweating a lot, sure.

Most Chinese people (especially in the South) have double eye lids, I think you’re thinking of Korea.

Yeah, Tommy has a thing for elbows, then knees. Pretty well any hinge joint, actually. He’s terrible at Ikea or B&Q.

Anyway, I was in Taipei the other day and I saw a chick with contact lenses that made her eyes look huge like an anime character (though she wasn’t wearing any anime type clothes). Rather than being even remotely attractive, it was really freaky. I couldn’t stop staring, but I mean I couldn’t stop staring in that road accident way or that way you can’t stop staring when you see someone with a huge lump growing out of the side of their head, not because she was hot.

While this thread is interesting and all, I feel like it needs to become more…bisexual…and mention the good stations for checking out hot men. Personally I think there are quite a few hot local guys as well as hot foreign guys around taipei.
And does no one on this thread think foreign girls are attractive cause thats the vibe I’m getting.

catch-22: Don’t open that can of worms.

Pretty much. I’d guess over 70%.

My friend shared this with me the other day.

thedarkside.hk/2009/11/10/everyt … end-cries/

This thread is kinda creepy. Does this mean every time a male talks to me they are thinking these thoughts?

I don’t understand this. Why would this be a problem in Taiwan?

The can of worms is that many people here have quite strongly opposed views on the topic of the attractiveness of foreign women in Taiwan.

But it would be amusing…

:popcorn: