Best new gmail add-on: rapportive

I believe it works off your email address since that would be unique to you. It then matches your email with as much information about you (full name, picture, company name, position, location etc.) as it can find on the sites mentioned above. It also shows you what other people see about you, so you can edit that to whatever you want.

I believe it works off your email address since that would be unique to you. It then matches your email with as much information about you (full name, picture, company name, position, location etc.) as it can find on the sites mentioned above. It also shows you what other people see about you, so you can edit that to whatever you want.[/quote]
I guess, but it showed me the flickr account of a friend who wrote me with his gmail address. Flickr, as you may or may not know, requires a yahoo account, but you can use a different e-mail as a back-up. That must be the case with my friend. Oh, and he hadn’t updated his flickr page in 5 years, either. Rapportive is still in early stages, but it seems to be on the right track.