Best new smiley

:wanker: I’m sorry, I can’t leave it alone (if you know what I mean). :laughing:

I like this one :raspberry: It expresses my all my thoughts in one little picture. As does :idunno:

Thanks. It took me a while to get them all, and I even picked up some annoying adware after cruising a couple of “infected” German smiley sites… I’d be happy to add more, but they shouldn’t be over 16 pixels high, unless they’re terribly clever…

I made these a while ago, maybe you might find them useful?

The raspberry one looks too red to me - as if the poster is angry.

Taiwan Psycho - nice gifs. You really made 'em all by yourself with no grown ups helping you? Maybe you could make some Forumosa-specific ones?

[quote=“Spack”]The raspberry one looks too red to me - as if the poster is angry.

Taiwan Psycho - nice gifs. You really made 'em all by yourself with no grown ups helping you? Maybe you could make some Forumosa-specific ones?[/quote]

That thought crossed my mind, too, but what will they signify? For example the Fred Smith smiley will obviously be a blue blazer, but signifying what?

Here, Freddie Freddie…

forumosa-specific smileys: no ideas right off the top of my head. I just Taiwan Psycho might be willing to do a few to order for the site.

I don’t recommend ones that would be about particular posters. I’ll try and come up with some ideas (no promises!).

We should definitely have a flying pig smiley.