Best phone for photos

Some reviews from Taiwanese blogs

1 Like

Wait for the S21. The S20 price will drop or you can buy the s21 and get a slightly better phone.

2 Likes

IMHO, if I were you and had the budget for it, I would opt for an iPhone 12 Pro.

1 Like

It means I have to go back into apple environment,but I’ve heard good things about the iPhone 12 , super popular in Taiwan of course.

1 Like

Apple - If North Korea was a company. :grin:

4 Likes

Meanwhile, capitalism in Android phones are evident in their bloatware. :grin:

:wink: At least you can delete it and root it.

1 Like

Ah, democracy. :smile:

1 Like

What bloatware? Unless you live in China, otherwise Google made all phone makers to ship as close to stock Android as possible at least 4 or 5 years ago. There’s absolutely no bloatware on my last two Asus phones ,or my wife’s last two Sony phones. If you buy Google Pixel it is just plain Android. If at any point you want to play with power user builds, Android lets you do that as well.

I’ve used HTC and Samsung in the last 4 years. They have third-party apps or their own apps which I consider as bloatware too because they’re just a duplicate of existing Android apps (ex: Bixby :sweat_smile:). But at least they can be uninstalled these days.

Can’t speak for other brands. ASUS stopped having third-party apps because the people who used to manage such projects were no longer there.

I ended up a buying a Samsung A42 on 2 yr contract. I guess I just didn’t want to pay a lot for a new phone in the end. I paid 4k cash for it. Love how fast 5G is and nice big screen and light.

3 Likes

The dark photos are bad for a high-end phone, pretty good other than that.

I also don’t like the oversaturated pictures and Samsung is famously guilty of doing just that but that’s not necessarily bad and comes down to personal preference.

Congrats. Was gonna suggest Pixel 4a but I guess its too late now.

It’s a mid-range phone. It’s the S Series that’s considered Samsung’s flagship.

My phone’s an A71

I don’t think it’s going to take particularly good pics but I just don’t didn’t want to pay min 20k for one that did. And this fulfills my other needs very well. I played around with the zoom lens cameras on the high end phones they are pretty fun alright .

1 Like

I use Huawei P30 Pro and the quality of pictures is stunning!

1 Like

Emperor Xi likes your photos as well.

2 Likes

I thought about it and decided to buy iPhone, will pick it up on Thursday from the shop.