Best Pizza in Taipei

I live big boyz as well. It’s American style so not everyone will enjoy it as much as other more Italian style ones.

1 Like

Ha! I’ve heard of “eat to live” versus “live to eat”—but this is taking it to the next level. : D

Guy

Zoca Pizza in Taipei is hands down the best pizza in Taiwan. Legit legit.

4 Likes

Yeah Zoca’s is nice. The fact he makes delicious tiramisu and gelato makes it even better. : D

Guy

3 Likes

Tried Solo Pizza. Gapuriciosa (their spelling) pizza has good taste, good crust, fresh ingredients, and a view of the park.

It seems “sweet”. Like the sauce has added sugar.

Zoca is thin for me, to the point if you don’t eat it right away it gets soggy. That was a while back though

That is my experience but it still tastes great.

I like Maryjane’s and they have a new location near Cityhall.

“Pizza Bar” maybe like a pub?

So… for all of you who have tried both… in your opinion, which has the best pizza and why? Zoca or Solo Pizza?

Solo is very good for the price and is in a nice location in Zhongshan.

Zoca costs a bit more, uses superior ingredients and, if Frederico is at the pizza oven, serves what I view as the best pizza in Taipei. Plus do not overlook his tiramisu or gelato, both of which are outstanding!

Guy

1 Like

I’ve been told many times to make my way to Cura for the best pizza in Taipei. It’s a lil out of my daily travels, but I’ll get there one day. Who’s been?

https://goo.gl/maps/S3aiWiLGeiw

Solo imo is better. But who’s working the oven plays a part in it.

Solo makes me go “mmm good”.

Zoca makes me go “mmm mmm mmm good”.

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/pizza.Shack0707/

1 Like

OK, I’m really flexible but this is not done!

Try it out.

Good place to post pizzas recommendations is here

1 Like

You don’t post ads on other’s threads, simple!

long shot I know but anywhere do gluten free pizza? I usually bake at home using rice/ tapioca/almond flour but getting lazy lol.

No Zoca on the list, I love that they have a vegan option.