Best place to go on a Wednesday night in Taipei

Any suggestions?

Ladies night at Carnegie’s and Luxy. Free admission for ladies.

At Carnegie’s admission is free for ladies and gents. Ladies though get free, unlimited quantities of Champagne after 9 p.m. until close.

Reservations for dinner on Wednesdays are strongly recommended. The last time for dinner reservations is 7.30 p.m.

Bob Marshall
General Manager
Carnegie’s Taipei

Go to Taipei Sports Bar tonight for the Forumosa Happy Hour.

…and then go to Carnegie’s. I may even come and get you*… :smiley:

*only after you’ve put plenty through Ray’s till.

Bob

Cheers Bob

Just what we were thinking! :smiley:

Have a few beers at happy hour then head down to carnegies

914, have you been to Luxy on a Wednesday night? How was it? If it’s really free for us gals, I might check it out sometime, being that I’m a slacker right now with no job…

Roxy 88 has a ladies night on Wednesday nights. Although I went there on Saturday night to check it out and found it pretty quiet and the half dog/half David Bowie picture was pretty disturbing too. :noway:

914, have you been to Luxy on a Wednesday night? How was it? If it’s really free for us gals, I might check it out sometime, being that I’m a slacker right now with no job…[/quote]

Luxy is Luxy Wednesday night or not. Lots of people, bartender shows, jammed dance floor. The techno side was tres quiet, but the hip hop side is where it’s at.

Upstairs is where all the seating is and they get filled up. People just dancing upstairs cuz downstairs is too packed.

Saw a few Taiwanese celebrities, but they all look the same. I still think there were more men than women. Some white boys, a few black boys, some SE Asian boys. Not many white women nor SE Asian women. Saw a few good looking people. :wink:

Saw a girl in a micro mini skirt and we were wondering if she was wearing anything underneath. I checked and no, her underwear was not visible. Maybe her thong is in there somewhere. Just to give you an idea. There are skanks in every club.

Luxy is alright, I think all clubs are similar. Good for picking up boys/girls. They have a motel right upstairs for resting if you get lucky.

Look good, dress up, and you’re it.

Such a nice hobby you have there, perving up girls skirts to see if there are any cracks in the dark.

How did you check? lift up the skirt? Hide under the stairs and just crawl on over on your hands and knees?

[quote=“Satellite TV”]Such a nice hobby you have there, perving up girls skirts to see if there are any cracks in the dark.

How did you check? lift up the skirt? Hide under the stairs and just crawl on over on your hands and knees?[/quote]

She bent over.