Best place to party in Taipei

I’ve been in Taiwan for 3 years I never have partied Taipei but my brother is coming here on leave from his military service from Afganistan. So I want to go all out in Taipei. And show him a good time

So where is the best place to party in Taipei; namly the club/clubs bars with the best looking ladies,

PS not the sleezy Taiwan Buisneesman sleezy dodo bars either. But if you know some good tell me anyway.

[quote=“snydewynder”]I’ve been in Taiwan for 3 years I never have partied Taipei but my brother is coming here on leave from his military service from Afganistan. So I want to go all out in Taipei. And show him a good time

So where is the best place to party in Taipei; namly the club/clubs bars with the best looking ladies,

PS not the sleezy Taiwan Buisneesman sleezy dodo bars either. But if you know some good tell me anyway.[/quote]

Here is an assortment to get waxed up:

Bath Massage (scroll down for more) | Thaiwan traditional massage and oil massage
Amsterdam (formerly Champ Elys’ees) (Bath/soap massage)
333, Asok-Din Daeng, Din Daeng, 10400
Opposite Fortune Hotel at Asoke Intersection, Din-daeng
(nearest MRT station, Phraram 9) Tel: 0-2642-0801

Damn man. He’s been in Afghanistan and you want to show him a good time? Why not just get him laid? :wink:

[quote=“snydewynder”]
PS not the sleezy Taiwan Buisneesman sleezy dodo bars either. But if you know some good tell me anyway.[/quote]

:laughing:

I like Luxy. luxy-taipei.com/

But they won’t let you in with your bagpipes, I’m afraid.

[quote=“bob_honest”][quote=“snydewynder”]…So where is the best place to party in Taipei; namly the club/clubs bars with the best looking ladies,

Here is an assortment to get waxed up:…[/quote]
bob_honest, I ain’t no Genie Ass, but those places don’t look like no Taibei to me, bra.

[quote=“914”][quote=“bob_honest”][quote=“snydewynder”]…So where is the best place to party in Taipei; namly the club/clubs bars with the best looking ladies,

Here is an assortment to get waxed up:…[/quote]
bob_honest, I ain’t no Genie Ass, but those places don’t look like no Taibei to me, bra.[/quote]

Ain’t that the truth Ruth!

On the opposite side of Shin Sheng from the Chang An movie theater. I don’t know how I know that :astonished:

www.taiwannights.com

Plush. Luxy. Roxy 99 (I think someone mentioned your friend might be into an easy lay…99 is the place for getting lots of volunteers for that). Roxy Vibe. TU. Room 18.

Also He might pick up more girls if he comes in his uniform. Er, let me clarify that…if he wears his uniform.

You would have to have a night in Carnage. No trip to Taipei is complete without one. Carnegie’s, 100 An He Loo.

I’m sure our bagpiping friend asked about Taipei, not Thailand. :doh:

:bravo:

don’t tell anyone that I gave it to you. :wink:

Hey, what are you guys thinking?