Best Sex Ed Book ever!

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003299594

:astonished: :laughing:

It’s no more offensive than all the bullshit ads the National Health Bureau has been running on absolute abstinence and that girls who have sex will suffer mental distress and are guaranteed and deserving to get knocked up unwillingly. No wonder they’re so blindingly stupid about sexually transmitted diseases. “Draw a picture of your favorite sexual position”? GMAFB. :unamused:

I wonder how many drew the “dead starfish”?

HG

Search function anyone?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight=

Taiwan HS students drawing their favorite sexual position? For almost all of them (the boys anyway) it would have to be this:

:wanker:

I doubt more than 10% of Taiwan HS students have had sex (with a partner).

Aside from that, I’m not sure what’s to be gained by drawing such pictures. I think human sexuality classes are important and it’s great for kids to see pictures of penises and vaginas and have frank discussion about sex, diseases, prenancy, birth control and even sexual positions. But I’m not sure what the drawing exercise is meant to accomplish (other than getting them to loosen up, laugh and relax about the subject, which is a good thing – maybe that’s it).

The book is for junior high school, not high school, in which case drawing their favorite sex position is even more ludicrous. At that age, how many would know?
As for loosening them up, I think it would more likely embarrass them, at least the girls.

You just don’t understand the sex culture in Taiwan.

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Search function anyone?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight=[/quote] How’d someone search for that? The words sex, education and book would turn up a lot of mostly irrelevant posts.

[quote=“Matchstick_man”][quote=“Chewycorns”]Search function anyone?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight=[/quote] How’d someone search for that? The words sex, education and book would turn up a lot of mostly irrelevant posts.[/quote]

Obviously you didn’t do a search on your own. I typed in “Sex” and “education” with the “search the Forums” function:

[i]Author Message
Topic: Best Sex Ed Book ever!
Matchstick_man

Replies: 8
Views: 127
Forum: Open Forum Posted: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:43 Subject: Best Sex Ed Book ever!
Search function anyone?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight= How’d someone search for that? The words sex, education and book would turn up a lot of mostly irrelev …
Topic: Diane Lee, Lee Ching Hua, and Sexual Hypocrisy
Atrabilious

Replies: 21
Views: 399
Forum: Taiwan Politics Posted: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:28 Subject: Diane Lee, Lee Ching Hua, and Sexual Hypocrisy
As the original poster was pointing out, these two legislators – 李慶案 and her brother 李慶華 – are disgusting individuals, so I would take their criticisms with …
Chewycorns

Forum: Taiwan Politics Posted: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:40 Subject: Diane Lee, Lee Ching Hua, and Sexual Hypocrisy
Did this hypocrite complain about society’s moral decay when his fellow legislator was caught on film in a sex video in a variety of positions? Healthy sex talk and education is sorely needed in Taiwa …
Indiana

Forum: Taiwan Politics Posted: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:07 Subject: Re: Diane Lee, Lee Ching Hua, and Sexual Hypocrisy
Did this hypocrite complain about society’s moral decay when his fellow legislator was caught on film in a sex video in a variety of positions? Healthy sex talk and education is sorely needed in Taiwa …
Chewycorns

Forum: Taiwan Politics Posted: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 8:22 Subject: Diane Lee, Lee Ching Hua, and Sexual Hypocrisy
From today’s Taipei Times,

"A lawmaker yesterday demanded that the education ministry recall a high school textbook because he believed some of the content to be vulgar. PFP legislator Lee Ching-hu … [/i]

[quote=“Chewycorns”]Search function anyone?

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … highlight=[/quote]

I have a life.

Me too, and it’s called the search function. (I have absolutely no idea what that means, but I’m laughing hysterically on the inside.)

I’d like to see the book…

[quote=“AndyO”][quote=“Chewycorns”]Search function anyone?

I have a life.[/quote]

Seems like you like to create trouble in real life rather than online… Have another tofu sandwich and attend another real-life protest :wink:

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I wouldn’t want to have your life :laughing:

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“AndyO”][quote=“Chewycorns”]Search function anyone?

I have a life.[/quote]

Seems like you like to create trouble in real life rather than online… Have another tofu sandwich and attend another real-life protest :wink:

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I wouldn’t want to have your life :laughing:[/quote]

Yow! Singed!

Beats sitting inside all day mourning the death of Caspar Weinberger and surfing for right-wing talking points to add to the never ending bickering on the International Politics threads on an ex-pat bulletin board in Taiwan. But thanks for the tip - the search option is pretty gawldurn useful.

Anyway, look for me on the news tomorrow, I’ll be the one with the dread locks, soul patch, Che Guevara T-shirt, and Birkenstocks, sipping a latte and heaving a brick through a Starbucks window.

viva la revolucion!

Not to get off topic, “sex education.”

[quote=“AndyO”][quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“AndyO”][quote=“Chewycorns”]Search function anyone?

I have a life.[/quote]

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I wouldn’t want to have your life :laughing:[/quote]

Yow! Singed!

Beats sitting inside all day mourning the death of Caspar Weinberger and surfing for right-wing talking points to add to the never ending bickering on the International Politics threads on an ex-pat bulletin board in Taiwan. But thanks for the tip - the search option is pretty gawldurn useful.

Anyway, look for me on the news tomorrow, I’ll be the one with the dread locks, soul patch, Che Guevara T-shirt, and Birkenstocks, sipping a latte and heaving a brick through a Starbucks window.

viva la revolucion!

Not to get off topic, “sex education.”[/quote]

If you did that at the Starbucks in my neighbourhood, I would laugh my ass off as the police apprehend you with a stun gun, arrest you, and promptly deport you (after a hearing of course heheheheh). Then there would be no more teaching for you in Taiwan. You might have to apply for a job at Starbucks in ur home country.

Lighten up, Chewy. I was kidding. I know it’s hard not being young and idealistic (as opposed to old, conservative, fearful and crotchedy), but please don’t take your fossil rage issues out on me.

[color=green]Chewy and AndyO:

Topic. Please. Pretty please. With sugar on top.

Feel free to sling witty, and not-so-witty, zingers at each other via PM, or elsewhere. Four posts in a row is enough.

:slight_smile: :notworthy:

Hobbes
Open Moderator[/color]

If there were smart, they would download this font and save themselves from having to draw anything…

NSFW!!!

dafont.com/that-luvin-feelin.font