Best way to buy a new car in Taiwan?

My wife and I are looking to buy a Mazda 5 because second baby is on the way. In the United States, we have dealer’s invoice information and most dealers now have a internet division who will provide quotes by email. I’ve looked through the forum and it does not look like this way of buying a new car is available in Taiwan. My wife has been to a couple of dealers. The first said he can discount the car by using his bonus and the second will only provide a slight discount over the MSRP. Is there a way to at least get a fair deal?

I’ve read that sulavaca helps buy used cars. Is he able to help with purchasing a new car as well? Thanks for your help!

[quote=“ballhog409”]My wife and I are looking to buy a Mazda 5 because second baby is on the way. In the United States, we have dealer’s invoice information and most dealers now have a internet division who will provide quotes by email. I’ve looked through the forum and it does not look like this way of buying a new car is available in Taiwan. My wife has been to a couple of dealers. The first said he can discount the car by using his bonus and the second will only provide a slight discount over the MSRP. Is there a way to at least get a fair deal?

I’ve read that sulavaca helps buy used cars. Is he able to help with purchasing a new car as well? Thanks for your help![/quote]

We do have affiliations with new car sellers.
If you want to provide me with the details of your best quote so far, I can see what I can do to beat it.

Of course you can save much more on a used car if money saving is the priority here.

@sulavaca Do car dealers sell used cars by placing a deposit + paying installments as well?

If they car is valued at 300k, what deposit would they want and how many months is a typical duration for installments in Taiwan? Back home they use 60 months.
Do they charge interest over the installments?

Pretty sure Jamie forgot his password to his Forumosa account, but I’ll pass your post along to him. I don’t feel comfortable giving out his Line contact, so your best bet to contact him is via FB. He’s on there pretty frequently.

I actually bought my car through him and used his sourcing service (highly recommended), but secured a loan through a bank. I think the APR was around 5 or 6%.