Best XBOX game ever?

lol :laughing: but xbox is still fun, comā€™on! at least admit you like its color or something :wink:

Hereā€™s one. Xbox is still alive and producing new games. Itā€™s fun looking back at dead systems and choosing a best game, itā€™s hard (for me) to do when the system is still out.

I probably have a best game(s) ever for every system except Xbox (I just recently got one).

I havenā€™t played an Xbox game that has jumped out of the screen, threw me on the ground, stomped on my head a few times and said ā€œIā€™M FUCKING SHIT AINT I!!ā€ yet. I have a list of games like that for a lot of other systems. That might just be because Iā€™m getting older though (weā€™ll, GTA: SA stomped my head pretty good :slight_smile:).

My favorite 2 right now would be Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden I think. If the poll questions was ā€œWhatā€™s your favorite Xbox game?ā€ I probably would have voted.

ninja gaiden is a tough one but excellent.

i started this thread for xbox games exclusively but itā€™s true that many other platforms (old or current) offer great stuff. starting withā€¦ pacman for instance :slight_smile:
it would be interesting to start a poll/topic with most memorable games ever!