Bet she would have no trouble landing boyfriends

Bet she would have no trouble landing boyfriends even in Taiwan !! She would give the beautiful Taiwanese girls a run for their money I bet !!

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTwKBRdZXo

At’s-a SPICY MEAT-A-BALL!
Wish I could wake up to that every morning! I might even trade in my rice rocket for a Ducati. I liked Elvis’ version of that song though she could have been rebuilding a carburator and it would’ve looked sexy.

Is it a competition?

Her eyes are too wide apart. It’s freakish. :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s got a purty mouth!

Che bellina! Mamacita!

[quote=“Maoman”]Her eyes are too wide apart. It’s freakish. :p[/quote]And her knees are too sharp.

I was looking but honest I wasnt staring at her…eyes

I think they are within the limits not to be freakish, but I don’t know why this video was posted. I see the whole clip in the hope it was because her breast would pop out or something.

Eh.

I think they are within the limits not to be freakish, but I don’t know why this video was posted. I see the whole clip in the hope it was because her breast would pop out or something.[/quote]

I’m with you on that one. She’s ok, but she doesn’t float my boat.

9/10

but

does she shave ? Until I know, I will withold the other point.

She looks too fat…

Now I understand why western women have a hard time in Taiwan getting western men’s attention. To me this girl is as beautiful as they come !! Charming smile, beautiful figure, pretty face, brunette with long beautiful hair, etc etc. And if SHE gets so much flak, wow. As they say , Taiwans great for western MEN but its a no (wo) man’s land for western single women. And the ones that went there with husbands better keep them on a very short lease too!

Now I understand why western women have a hard time in Taiwan getting western men’s attention. To me this girl is as beautiful as they come !! Charming smile, beautiful figure, pretty face, brunette with long beautiful hair, etc etc. And if SHE gets so much flak, wow. As they say , Taiwans great for western MEN but its a no (wo) man’s land for western single women. And the ones that went there with husbands better keep them on a very short lease too![/quote]

Hmm…not sure about that one! I moved to Taiwan with my very attractive Western boyf, however despite the interest in him, he also had to contend with interest in me (yes, from Western men as well!). Intense interest apart from what you’re used to in your home country can be great, and incredibly flattering.

I think Taiwanese women are generally very beautiful, as are many different women from different races. If someone prefers women from one race, fine. That’s a physical preference and not a racial stereotype. I also have my preferences (although other attributes might override that)! But don’t assume EVERYONE in Taiwan prefers a certain type of woman…!

Is it a competition?[/quote]

what do you think? CAn the TAiwanese girls compete?

I found These while checking out your link OP. I much prefer this song, what do you guys think?

[quote=“tommy525”]Bet she would have no trouble landing boyfriends even in Taiwan !! She would give the beautiful Taiwanese girls a run for their money I bet !!

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTwKBRdZXo[/quote]

Sorry, she ain’t all that…I’ve seen MUCH more beautiful women…including Taiwanese women

but that’s just my opinion.

As Francis Bacon pointed out, “There is no excellent beauty which hath not some strangeness in the proportion”.

Of course, despie her stunning beauy (IMO), she’s not really my type. I prefer more petite, tomboyish types – always have.

Edited:

and I like this girl too

youtube.com/watch?v=s0WsmkUDpRg& … ed&search=

beautiful girls everywhere, “if you are only lonely”

youtube.com/watch?v=MDXSI2ns1OI