Bet she would have no trouble landing boyfriends

she’s hot but they should pay for some dance lessons. or a better choreographer.

Okay . . . she had absolutely no talent at all. But she was/is gorgeous.
You guys made my day. Spewed coffee all over the keyboard laughing at your comments! Bout the eyes, bout the breasts popping out and bout meatballs and stuff. Very funny.

Bodo

Actually, she’s too pretty. And she knows it! Way too beautiful and self-conscious for a beast like me. I much rather have a nice average looking girl and a case of beer.

Reminds me of my vacation to Toronto a few years back…here’s a pic…

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Reminds me of my vacation to Toronto a few years back…here’s a pic…

[/quote]

She does NOT look very happy. I bet she’s thinking, “OH! my back is f’ing KILLING me, and this halter top is pinching the crap out of my tits! I can’t wait to get home and take this thing off. Hmmmm . . . how much more money do I need for that breast reduction surgery?”

[quote=“Bodo”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Reminds me of my vacation to Toronto a few years back…here’s a pic…

[/quote]

She does NOT look very happy. I bet she’s thinking, “OH! my back is f’ing KILLING me, and this halter top is pinching the crap out of my tits! I can’t wait to get home and take this thing off. Hmmmm . . . how much more money do I need for that breast reduction surgery?”[/quote]
I offered to help with the load…she politely declined. A very athletic young lady.

[quote=“Bodo”]Okay . . . she had absolutely no talent at all. But she was/is gorgeous.
You guys made my day. Spewed coffee all over the keyboard laughing at your comments! Bout the eyes, bout the breasts popping out and bout meatballs and stuff. Very funny.

Bodo[/quote]

maybe not singing (although i thought she did that pretty well) but im sure she has TALENTS :slight_smile:

Is this a lads’ forum?? She indeed has a big chest. What are you saying exactly…?

Actually she had a CRAZY big chest. Is that not enhanced? and apart from the obvious, why were people taking photos of that?? Tommy. answer - don’t want to think you’re a sad perv taking photos of straining halternecks ; )

uh, if you would please go to the first posting . I had put a link to a vid of an Italian girl singing. And I thought shes very cute (beautiful). The big chested girl was Tainan Cowboys personal contribution. Not mine. Please refer to Tainan Cowboy for his comments on that girl. :slight_smile:

Vacation in Toronto pic…space needle shot…whats the problem?

The Italian girl is very attractive.

As for the Toronto girl…breasts that big are just gross. Reduction surgery a necessity, if only for her poor aching back. She’d be a knockout of a lass if she’d just shrink her breasts a cup or two.

(And yeah, I know…now there’s something you’d think I’d never say)

All right, I’ll bite…what’s a “space needle shot?”

All right, I’ll bite…what’s a “space needle shot?”[/quote]

Shhh! Don’t tell him the Space Needle’s not in Canada!

He heh heh…whatever you call that thing the red arrow is pointing at.

You did notice the red arrow…didn’t ya?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]He heh heh…whatever you call that thing the red arrow is pointing at.

You did notice the red arrow…didn’t ya?[/quote]
Just barely. But talk about cryptic. The CN Tower is a “space needle shot?” I’ve never heard anyone in Toronto call it that. Is that an arcane science fiction reference? Did Vonnegut use the term, or something?

If they ever make a movie about Michael Jackson and Alyssa Milano having a secret love child, I bet she’d be the perfect person to play their daughter.

I don’t think she’d give many Taiwanese girls a run for their money. Hell, she might make even me walk to catch up with her looks. The girl is woof-woof with a capital K9.

The Toronto Boobian is probably thinking, “I dropped a few grand for these fking things and all it’s been good for is landing me my own photo page on ebaum’s world for sick pervs to wank to. Oh look. Another fking tourist.”

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]He heh heh…whatever you call that thing the red arrow is pointing at.

You did notice the red arrow…didn’t ya?[/quote]

Alessia Mancini is a babe-the video was when she was younger-she is a chat TV show host now and has filled out well. Maoman’s right, her eyes are very wide, but interesting.

Now, for Tainan Cowboy… :loco:
Heh heh, turns out the image you posted is hosted here:
weblog.waynelutz.net/Images/APic … oronto.jpg

Which is part of the rabid right wing nutters and war enthusiasts website:
NO SHADES OF GRAY

It’s also hosted at many other sites, google search: APictureoftheCNTowerinToronto.jpg

-so was it your image, TC, or did you just fib about it? Give a clear answer…

Quite ironic too, that you’ll use a Canadian image of sexual nature, while on the front page of that website I mentioned above, is the following stupid American quote (not saying all Americans are stupid-because many of them are excellent people, just the fat macho conservatives, for starters…) “Whatever its other defects, Canadian manhood does not suffer from an excess of testosterone…”.

All this latent machoness just shows you’re just repressing your inner ‘Brokeback Cowboy’ urges, right TC? :laughing:

[quote=“ImaniOU”]If they ever make a movie about Michael Jackson and Alyssa Milano having a secret love child, I bet she’d be the perfect person to play their daughter.

I don’t think she’d give many Taiwanese girls a run for their money. Hell, she might make even me walk to catch up with her looks. The girl is woof-woof with a capital K9.

The Toronto Boobian is probably thinking, “I dropped a few grand for these fking things and all it’s been good for is landing me my own photo page on ebaum’s world for sick pervs to wank to. Oh look. Another fking tourist.”[/quote]

:slight_smile: goes to show that ladies dont see ladies the same way that men see ladies :slight_smile:

and for that matter most men dont see men the same way that women see them either

Forumosa’s own fine ladies are better looking than her, and probably have more between the ears too. :stuck_out_tongue: