Betelnut Girly Toys

I saw them in the Qingshui xiuxizhan on the Number 3 highway.

I went to the Blockbuster in Chunghe to see if they had them, and there is a small toystore beside it that I popped into.

Lo and behold, not only did they have what I was looking for, but I could even pick which one I wanted, and I didn’t have have to gamble on the machine. Of course I grabbed the car one.

Flickr pics here.

emkid.net/blog/?p=318
keywords.oxus.net/archives/2006/ … ng-xi-shi/

I’m sure the BinLang will prove invaluable for your Gi-Joes’ perpetual fight against Cobra Command.

Seriously, I thought this was supposed to be the dark side of Taiwan. Now its popular or something?

I posted that on forumosa before the blog, but I’m glad it’s making it’s rounds :slight_smile:

Where can I get these things again?

I don’t know where Josefus got his, but I got mine on… well there’s a blockbuster in Yonghe close to the Sogo.

If you were on the road that borders the north side of Sogo (there’s a Mc Donalds on the corner) and drove away from the park (if you run into a park you went the wrong way), you’ll see a blockbuster. There’s a machine right outside.

I have to take some movies back tomorrow and could grab one (or three) if anyone is interested.

[quote=“engerim”]
In Taiwan I seem to be the only one who seems to make fun with them, every Taiwanese tells me that could be dangerous as they are with “gangsters”![/quote]

If you keep ‘making fun with them’, you’ll learn that the word ‘gansters’ doesn’t need quotation marks.

My, think of the time you’ll save!

[quote=“miltownkid”]
I have to take some movies back tomorrow and could grab one (or three) if anyone is interested.[/quote]
Please do. I need one for my box.

:laughing:

Will do. Should be heading over there as soon as I’m done messing about on the computer.