Better options than the iPhone?

You dont need to go Apple, samsung or htc for a good phone. Unlike a few years ago, theres a decent range of brands, since almost all phones are internally the same these days, theres only 3 or 4 SoC that they all use.

You can look into OnePlus (used a few versions, amazing phones). You have Oppo, very nice and smooth, also quite thin. Huwai, brillant phones, beasts, the BEST inbuilt 4g i’ve seen on a device. All these phones dont cost nearly as much as a galaxy, or the “innovative” iphones.

thanks

1 Like

Iphones are ridiculous. Total waste of money paying for a name. I tunes sucks, photos sucks. The camera they make is the best part of it.

I have a samsung galaxy that i thought sucked at first but its quite fine. And you don’t fiddle around with them as much because of constant iclould/itunes adds, endless missing passwords etc.

Plus if you lose them it doesn’t cost 1000 bucks.

I recommend Samsung stuff. Not bad at all, cheaper.

All phones work everywhere these days.

But depends on what you want. Apple are garbage and Samsung are sort of eh, expensive for what they can do. I have a s8+ and regret buying it.

You want games and power under the hood, go OnePlus, crazy good phones for thier price and excellent brand, was one of my first and I still have it, keeps up with my s8+ and it’s 4 years old.

You want insane picture quality go Oppo, the find X has insane quality pictures. Bought one for my mother when she was here, quality on pictures between that and my s8+ was just incredible, plus it looks awesome.

iPhones will continue to lose market share in China as the top-end domestic brands there are far superior to top-end iPhones and at half the price.

They already are, everyone is now just getting g the battery repair, they are around 9 billion below their predicted profit

Huawei has em all beat.
Loving my P20 Pro.
Battery lasts 2 days with normal use and a full day under heavy use…games, taking videos, video messaging etc. The camera is awesome and the phone recharges incredibly fast. Great design too.

The device will carry a price tag of NT$21,900 (US$711) in Taiwan, HTC said.

HTC said it has developed its own cryptocurrency wallet called Zion, helping the Exodus 1 function as a hardware cryptocurrency wallet.

Zion?
Really, Cher? Who was asleep at the wheel on this branding decision?

Everyone has moved on from the cryptocurrency craze and HTC enters now?
Another failed product incoming

Maybe HTC is sponsoring this.

Could be renamed John Bobbit by the end of April .

Crypto guys will get that reference…

Brick, a literal brick.

Not really. At least, one can use a brick to build a house.

1 Like

The people at the neighborhood store recommended the GPlus f35 and the Asus 5 as cheap and reliable.

True, make better doorstops and paperweights too.

As someone who has had an Asus, try to stay away, reliable as any other phone, but just doesn’t feel good, considering the hardware in them, they dont feel right, unoptimized.

Asus Zenfone sucks

Bought a Samsung S9+
This thing is awesome.

Ouch. S10 comes out so close to s9 launch, with better features :frowning:

I like what the S9+ offers at that price range. Paid 21900 with a Samsung wireless charger included. Samsung case was I think 1290 and a really nice screen protector for 1680.

I got everything except the screen protector at the Samsung flagship store.

S10E is what, 25k but it is smaller with a 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~438 ppi density) screen. Smaller battery too.
S10 and S10+ are just too exspensive (30k and 35k) and my old phone died on me (3 year old Sony Xperia Z3 premium) so I can’t wait around for pre-order to arrive.