Better site than PCHome (Almost double overpriced than Amazon/IT district)?

PCHome delivers fast, but where is a better site that’s not so overpriced? Does AmazonJP (new) ship to TW?

EDIT: Newegg TW is worse than pchome for prices! O__o

It’s crazy that TW products sell 3x more IN TW

I didn’t even know Newegg Taiwan existed!

For better prices it’s usually convenient to go into a store and see what they can offer. Many smaller stores can import from Hong Kong and can offer really good prices, the photography store near where I live often offers me prices 10/15% lower than B&H. Same is for Nova, they can usually offer quite a bit of discount, but it varies from store to store, and from product to product.

The fact that some Taiwanese products sell here for more than abroad has always angered since the first day I arrived in Taiwan.

[quote=“dylanh724”]PCHome delivers fast, but where is a better site that’s not so overpriced? Does AmazonJP (new) ship to TW?

It’s crazy that TW products sell 3x more IN TW[/quote]

Yes, it’s wack. Just try Ruten.com.tw, search for sellers in Taipei, then see their ‘about’ pages to find one with an actual store in the city (if you don’t want to deal with mail/shipping). Otherwise, you can always just go to the Guanghua computer market. Here’s a site for price references on PC components: coolpc.com.tw/evaluate.php

[quote=“dylanh724”]PCHome delivers fast, but where is a better site that’s not so overpriced? Does AmazonJP (new) ship to TW?

It’s crazy that TW products sell 3x more IN TW[/quote]

You can always look on Yahoo.tw. You can see there’ll be a sometime sizeable price difference between the official Taiwanese release model and the gray market model (水貨 shui3 huo4). Keep in mind that you lose the factory warranty by buying the cheaper item, although most places will give you a one year store warranty. You bring the item back to the store and they’ll ship it back to Japan to get fixed and then back to you. The only thing is thing is that there’s no guarantee said store will still be around in a year.