Better to give than to receive

Help me out if you can with a test of a free forum site. No, I am not trying to take stuff away from Segue, I just want to see if this works well so I can use the free forum for other purposes.

This is a TEST click here quicktopic.com/18/H/iywPEKYwekFh

Ok, let’s put the theory that it’s better to give than to receive to the test.
We can share our ESL ideas and lesson plans links and anything to do with ESL Teaching in one place.

[/url]

OK Boss, it works. I’m pretty buggered, so I just typed a little, may head back later to add some wisecracks etc. Cheers Amos.

cool

Boss: don’t you mean BETTER to give THAN receive?

You typed THAT…

can you fix by editing function?

[quote=“formosa”]Boss: don’t you mean BETTER to give THAN receive?

You typed THAT…

can you fix by editing function?[/quote]

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I can’t believe I did that! :blush:

Boss: you crack me up. There are lots of things you can’t believe you did. Like the time you thought the Whisbey advert was for whiskey! I love it!

What makes you special is that you have the grit to admit your mistakes in a humorous way, and with this, you will go a long way when you get back to NZ and start your new job. Keep in touch. We will miss you and Bassman!

[quote=“formosa”]Boss: you crack me up. There are lots of things you can’t believe you did. Like the time you thought the Whisbey advert was for whiskey! I love it!

What makes you special is that you have the grit to admit your mistakes in a humorous way, and with this, you will go a long way when you get back to NZ and start your new job. Keep in touch. We will miss you and Bassman![/quote]

I haven’t gone yet!!
I am still waiting for the final money offer.
Show me the money!!!

If it’s good enough to survive and pay off my debts then I will be out of here. If not then I guess I will stick around until I land the big fish

[quote=“Boss Hogg”][quote=“formosa”]Boss: you crack me up. There are lots of things you can’t believe you did. Like the time you thought the Whisbey advert was for whiskey! I love it!

What makes you special is that you have the grit to admit your mistakes in a humorous way, and with this, you will go a long way when you get back to NZ and start your new job. Keep in touch. We will miss you and Bassman![/quote]

I haven’t gone yet!!
I am still waiting for the final money offer.
Show me the money!!!

If it’s good enough to survive and pay off my debts then I will be out of here. If not then I guess I will stick around until I land the big fish[/quote]

Well, it’s on hold now until January at least. Damn it. NOw this SARS stuff is throwing a spanner in the works.
But I have a promotion with my current job, so things are working out anyhow.
Oh and the discussion topic has now been deleted