Beware Bare Bottom

This reminds me of Tom Waits’ “Singapore” for some reason. Must be the metre. Now I’ll never again be able to listen to that great song without a smirk. Thanks for nothing, Bodo![/quote]

Hey, I always wanted you guys to do that song!
And yeah, the metre is perfect.

Lube his crack with Vaseline
Put some on the TV screen
Touch your toes and shake your head
Play some Jenga nude instead
Put the kitties in the fridge
Eat ice cream and tuna
Mambo on the balcony
Pucker up so pret-ti-ly
You must say gooodbye
To
Me

This reminds me of Tom Waits’ “Singapore” for some reason. Must be the metre. Now I’ll never again be able to listen to that great song without a smirk. Thanks for nothing, Bodo![/quote]

Hey, I always wanted you guys to do that song!
And yeah, the metre is perfect.

Lube his crack with Vaseline
Put some on the TV screen
Touch your toes and shake your head
Play some Jenga nude instead
Put the kitties in the fridge
Eat ice cream and tuna
Mambo on the balcony
Pucker up so pret-ti-ly
You must say gooodbye
To
Me[/quote]
DAMN YOU, chief! DAMN YOU TO HELL! :wink:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A lot of people do that.

My X worked for a company with 10 office cubicles in a small space with the mens and ladies toilets at the rear but still in the small space.

One unfortunate fellow took a rather disgusting smelling dump and the boss shouted at him “Can’t you take a shit in the morning and have a shower like normal people. You’ve stunk the place out and now we all know you’ll have shit sticking to your arse all day”[/quote]

Poor bastard. :blush: He should have taken my advice. Seems his boss would agree too, but that was a little harsh.

I am confused, who wipes their *rse and still leaves bits of turd sticking to it?
I was under the impression that one cleaned ones bum after a dump, not massaged the klagnuts into ones own butt hair.

Super confused of Croydon.

round my way we call klagnuts “clinkers” or “winnets”

just thought I’d add that

Willnots.
Dingleberries.
Klingons.