Bicycle DUI?

Hey guys!

Tried searching, but I couldn’t find anything on this topic. I know it’s kosher to have a beer while walking around on the street, just one of the many things I love about this country. And (obviously) it’s illegal to have a beer while riding a scooter.
But what about having a beer while riding a bike?

And somewhat relatedly, let’s say you’re not drinking while you’re riding, but you’re coming back from the bar or something on bike. Can you get a DUI on a bike?

I’m going to guess no. But if you’re riding your bicycle drunk as a skunk, you may not be around long enough to find out.

Yeah, I dig on that count. That’s not my plan. When really drunk, I take cabs. But if I’ve had a few beers over the course of a night and want to bike home, I’m just wondering about the legality of it. I know tons of people do it, and I’m not especially worried about getting busted for it. Just curious if bicycle DUIs exist here.

And also, it’s just nice to have a beer while strolling around sometimes, and if I could have a beer while leisurely biking around, that’d be pretty alright too.