Big country a lot of wackos

America is a big country with a lot of wackos
Surprised nobody has mentioned the shoot up at You Tube yesterday

Youtuber mad at being de-monetized shot three innocents wounding them and shot herself dead

And this

The two 39 year old lesbian couple that did a Thelma and Louise off highway one near Mendocino …with their six adopted kids in the SUV. killing everyone

Three bodies yet to be found

You know how some media will only report violent crimes caused by (insert ethnic or religious minority here) ?

Well, other networks tend to only focus on crimes caused by white men. The Youtube shooting being caused by a transgender middle eastern muslim woman (?) is a politically correctness nightmare scenario, so a lot of website are dodging it or leaving any news on a small side column. Even here on this forum if the perpetrator was a white man there would be an extra 50 replies on the gun control thread, but nope. Using this one as a prime example for any political/ideological agenda is…well, P.R.O.B.L.E.M.A.T.I.C.

2 Likes

In a big country dreams stay with you like a lover’s voice `cross a mountainside.

1 Like

Anyone see her videos? Bitch had a bad case of “crazy eyes.” :flushed: Seriously nightmare inducing…

1 Like

That’s mainly the eyebrows. She was almost hawt, but the brows ruin it for me.

A lot of people are saying her videos looked terrible and all but…

Am I the only one who thinks they actually looked really cool? She seemed highly creative and the visuals were very DIY esque neat.

2 Likes

Another piece of evidence in support of my pet theory that Iranians are all a little crazy. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ibis Man, WTF?

Can you please explain this anagram.

I got stuck after “People’s Republic of Baluchistan Lesbian Enema Machine…”.

Anthropomorphic Taxidermy Inferring Cat

1 Like

now that’s just R.A.N.D.O.M. S.H.I.T.

doesn’t even parse properly. c’mon, tell me the real meaning.

weird mouth. very narrow. reminds me of the wide mouth frog joke.

Um, no. Well, different strokes for different folks. But I wouldn’t call her “hot” even if you shaved those caterpillars she calls “eyebrows” off her face. Because as heinous as those are, it really is her eyes that sends her into next level psycho territory. A telltale crazy person sign is when the whites of the eyes are visible around the irises (see Ted Bundy and Charles Manson and about half of all spree shooters).

https://www.quora.com/Can-psychopaths-be-identified-in-any-way

Aghdam is from a Persian-American Baha’i family. So it’s really more like Aaron Alexis, the Texas Buddhist guy who killed 12 people–people aren’t blaming the religion.

Well “she” had a penis, so in my book the eyebrows size isn’t the main negative factor in determining “her” hotness.

1 Like

Not doubting you, but source?

No words on Thelma and Louise ? Maybe should make that another thread

Mental Illness of any kind is a real bitch. These poor twins had it bad all their lives:

I lose any sympathy for them when they drive their family off a cliff. Lots of people have tough childhoods. They don’t selfishly take the lives of 6 innocent kids though.

Yes.

Now I know who the YouTube shooter reminds me of! Tim Curry from ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’!

Yes not sure if it was the idea of both of them or only one sick mind but they should have let the kids off first.