Big country a lot of wackos

In a big country of 340,000,000 there will be a lot of anything — especially if the population is diverse rather than homogeneous. Staying away from that big country might be your safest option

Did Fox News pick this up?

Fox News presents a lot of unsavory material (mostly due to race-baiting and stirring up Islamophobia/Xenophobia). But we still need them because they report matters that other outlets deliberate refuse to report.

It was on the (MSM) news in a certain cold country yesterday. It just wasn’t the top story because, after all, it wasn’t that big an event by US standards.

@discobot fortune

Come on, DB!

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

Is Iulus crazy, or just avant-garde? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

Better get some therapy, man! :heart:

1 Like

Local wackos around too

For sure. No country has a monopoly on shitty people and/or psychopaths.

The US just has more due to the fact they have more than 300 million people.

1 Like

Parents just refuse to accept that their kids can be total assholes.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Pat Benatar or Joan Jett? She should’ve channeled her aggression into rock & roll.

2 Likes

Another classic tommyism for the archives there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really. I think @DrewC was closer to the mark.

Although come to think of it, Joan Jett did often look like a man in drag.

1 Like

I guess…although Tim would appear to have more upper body strength.

2 Likes

Talking about Joan Jett I remember the time a Taiwanese lady who specialized in singing Joan Jett covers performed at the farmhouse and about 300 of her groupies jammed the place up.

She was awesome too!

This Ozzie businessman who heard her wanted to sign her up to tour Oz

That was probably just a pick-up line. :wink:

It is called Massacre Fatigue.

People tire of the daily news of this and that massacre. She doesn’t qualify as she didn’t actually kill anyone. Not even on the radar. Only reason it made it nationally was that she shot up a famous company - YouTube.

Nah. If that was the case, shootings with no/few victims wouldn’t be used for days/weeks for political reasons to show:“WE CARE!!1!!111 the others are evil!!1!!”.

1 Like

Mass shootings followed by suicide are definitely fodder for political ends in the US. A lot of Democrats have transferred their visceral hatred of President Trump into a fervent desire to punish Americans who own firearms lawfully.

There is no shortage of national news outlets more than willing to help (international news organizations are eager to lend a helping hand, too). Not all mass shootings are equal in the eyes of Democrat news organizations.

They’re perfectly happy to pick and choose which shootings to ignore (shootings by minorities or women) and which to dwell on for days (shootings by white men). It’s all about keeping the right kind of rage stoked.

I think of it as just more Trump fatigue.

1 Like