Big flexible roll up white board

I have found the A4 size glossy white magnetic white boards and they are ok for small stuff.
I’m really looking for a full size say 3 foot high minimum by 4-5 feet long glossy white roll up magnetic white board.
I have found this size for screen projection display but the finish is dull, not glossy white, and not easily erasable.
I don’t want a standardized white board with magnets on the back because I need the thin flexible folding magnetic film so I can roll up the board when I’m done like an oil painting for storage.

These also work great if your school has a metal blackboard, but you prefer to use whiteboard markers over chalk.
Pop it out in 10 seconds for your class, roll it up at the end of class.

I have been to many stationary stores, no bingo. I’m guessing this is gonna be a custom job where I need to ask a magnetic film company to cut me up and fab the size I want.

Funnily enough I am looking for something similar. So far no dice as well. If you find a solution please post again!!

Will do. I am surprised there is not a market for this already. You would think the companies that already make the small a4 size magnetic boards would also cut and market a full size or bigger version to distribute at the stationary stores around the island. I know this would sale well in Vietnam with most public schools using blackboards.

Something like this would be great. Just hard to find a direct buying link anywhere even online.
newmagway.com/pages/action.asp?id=17 The site just list details, no pricing shipping options.

found this place,
dryeraseboard.com/sharewall-glosswhite.html
400usd ouch! that’s a bit pricey,…

The part that makes it hard to find is usually when you do a google search, you get these boards that ARE flexible, and ARE white boards but they stick to the wall with glue/adhesive. They are magnetic meaning you can use white board magnets on them , but the board itself isn’t magnetic and needs adhesive to stick to the wall. That’s why all I get are the adhesive type flexible magnetic boards. What i’m truly looking for is a magnetic magnetic flexible white board if that makes any sense. LoL

Will do. I am surprised there is not a market for this already. You would think the companies that already make the small a4 size magnetic boards would also cut and market a full size or bigger version to distribute at the stationary stores around the island. I know this would sale well in Vietnam with most public schools using blackboards.

Something like this would be great. Just hard to find a direct buying link anywhere even online.
newmagway.com/pages/action.asp?id=17 The site just list details, no pricing shipping options.

found this place,
dryeraseboard.com/sharewall-glosswhite.html
400usd ouch! that’s a bit pricey,…

The part that makes it hard to find is usually when you do a google search, you get these boards that ARE flexible, and ARE white boards but they stick to the wall with glue/adhesive. They are magnetic meaning you can use white board magnets on them , but the board itself isn’t magnetic and needs adhesive to stick to the wall. That’s why all I get are the adhesive type flexible magnetic boards. What i’m truly looking for is a magnetic magnetic flexible white board if that makes any sense. LoL

No kidding! You’d think with all the schools and private tutoring that goes on there would be some space-saving methods such as this one. Totally get where you’re coming from - if only such a thing existed. I guess nothing to do but keep Googling.

EDIT: And Googling I did… well, on PC Home.
24h.pchome.com.tw/prod/DEAHE0-A9005SEHG
24h.pchome.com.tw/prod/DEAZ8O-A9005CMHG