Big Nose Italian Restaurant

That’s its name! It’s on ChungShan North Road, Sec. 6, just up from the Subway.

Thoughts on this?

There used to be a [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/stupidest-restaurant-name-in-taiwan/5797/60 Nose Pasta[/url] in the neighborhood, but I don’t think it’s there anymore.
I say we kill somebody. They defame the nose.

I saw it a couple of weeks ago…isn’t it [color=red][i]cute?[/i][/color]

Yea when I get back to Canada I want to open my
“Bad Drivers Chinese Buffet,”
let’s se how far i get with that one in.

flat nose stinky tofu buffet

Short-Sighted Laundry Service

reminds me of a story i read recently, guy bit chinese looking always called “c hink” or something since he was kid, and so had a “c hink’s bakery” or something. somewhere in depths of pennsylvania. he was getting some heat over it (after like 30 years of quiet lol)

maybe the owner just has a big nose!

Maybe they shoulda named it “Bent Nose Italian Restaurant”.

Stopped any problems before they happened.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Maybe they shoulda named it “Bent Nose Italian Restaurant”.

Stopped any problems before they happened.[/quote]

Well, I suppose we should be thankful it wasn’t called “Big Nose Guinea Restuarant”! :astonished:

anyone know if it is foreign owned? boss might be taking the piss …

We had a sandwich shop just across from the Royal Hsinchu Hotel that was called “Big Nose”. Does anybody remember it?

The owner was a foreigner. A guy called “Dick”.

Probably called it Big Nose because naming it after himself might have been false advertising.

Imagine someting like "Dick’s footlong"or “Big Dick”.

quite likely he is a 4inner…

quite likely he is a 4inner…[/quote]

Quite likely he is not.

I’m going to sue. I can live with big dick but big nose. Sorry!

[quote=“stan”]Probably called it Big Nose because naming it after himself might have been false advertising.
[/quote]

Even false advertising is advertising. These days anything goes. Whatever brings the “customers” in… :smiley: