Big party 3 day party in Wu Lai 10/10- 10-12

Check out this Venue! 3 huge swimming pools, a swim up bar, free camping, waterfalls, a hot spring, hot tubs,18 live rock bands, 10 great djs,a free shuttle from the Wu Lai bus stop to the party, a 24 hour bar and tons of public bathrooms and showers!

Perpetual Motion proudly presents:

The Lost Lagoon 10/10 day celebration
a 3 day weekend retreat.

Located in beautiful Wu Lai, (about 40 mins outside Taipei) a beautiful resort with rivers and cascading waterfalls awaits you. Look at the pictures and check out our website taipeimotion.com for driving directions and bus schedules.

We Promise!!!A weekend like no other!!! Join us in Wu Lai October 10th -Oct12th!!

Tickets:
presale : 700 These prices are for the whole
week of : 800 weekend, not one day…and
door: 900 camping is free!

Only 300 presale tickets to be sold, so send us a message if you need some!

Great music including these artists,

Double Wide, New Hong Kong Hair City
Coach, Into the Void
Johnny Fat Stacks, Public Radio, Black Mirror, Pan Africana, Money Shot Horns, High Tide
88 Guava Seeds, THC ,Neon, The DoLittles
The Deadly Vibes, The Trapeze Artists
Skaraoke

Some of the sickest DJs around:

Marcus Aurelius, Dj Antihero
Dj fratzuki, Mixter T
V Dub, Dj JR and Dj Megan
Dj Hooker, Cap 10
Taimaica Sound Crew, Dj ScottyBaller
Too Bad It’s Not Tronic

Check out our website for more details and driving directions
taipeimotion.com

Promo Video is available on facebook.com at:
new.facebook.com/event.php?e … 675&ref=mf

See you there!

Why do you people DO this? That’s THREE events on the same weekend now – Earthfest at the Kunlun Herb Garden, this one, and the free Migration Music Festival at Bitan.

Shockingly bad planning, chaps. OK. Most of the Migration acts are international performers, but these other two are delving the exact same pool of audience – hell, even most of the bands are the same!

[quote=“sandman”]Why do you people DO this? That’s THREE events on the same weekend now – Earthfest at the Kunlun Herb Garden, this one, and the free Migration Music Festival at Bitan.

Shockingly bad planning, chaps. OK. Most of the Migration acts are international performers, but these other two are delving the exact same pool of audience – hell, even most of the bands are the same![/quote]

migrations at bitan? wow…who is playing this year?

[quote=“the bear”][quote=“sandman”]Why do you people DO this? That’s THREE events on the same weekend now – Earthfest at the Kunlun Herb Garden, this one, and the free Migration Music Festival at Bitan.

Shockingly bad planning, chaps. OK. Most of the Migration acts are international performers, but these other two are delving the exact same pool of audience – hell, even most of the bands are the same![/quote]

migrations at bitan? wow…who is playing this year?[/quote]
Migration this year’s actually a paying sit-down gig at Zhongshan Hall (I think that’s the venue), from Sept. 27-Oct. 12, but mindful of the vibe that’s made the thing what it is over the years, the organizers – Trees Music and Art – are keen to continue the tradition of free outdoor performances for all and sundry. The Taipei county government, on the other hand, is keen to promote the newly revamped Bitan area. Hence, witness the birth of Migration Plus. A match made in heaven as far as I’m concerned, as I live right there.
Not sure of who’s playing it this year, but Trees usually put on a pretty eclectic lineup with acts from all over the globe.
I DO know that [color=#FF0000]Sunday the 12th at 4pm will see David Chen and the Muddy Basin Ramblers take the Migration stage[/color] at our traditional stomping ground, home of many a rehearsal/jam/drunken shenannigans and home too to Renegade Province Studios, aka Poagao’s hoose, which birthed our wonderful CD.

I have absolutely no idea what kind of production they’ll be organizing, but the county government has done a movie premier and several other events down there this summer and they tend to pull out all the stops, or have done so far. I’ll do a wee dedicated thread when I have more info.

We should keep this one for the Wulai thing, I suppose. Polite thing to do.