"Biggest Grow Op in Taiwan History"

You are right benzos are VERY easily available and legal but extremely addictive. I think part of the paranoia about weed here is that some of it can be mind altering and thus may result in normally dull people finding their creative rebellious side which is deeply frowned upon here. Benzos just stop you thinking which is encouraged here.:rofl:

5 Likes

You ever tried to skin up a spliff with benzos?

The big indoor op bust last year was a guy who had a lot of gambling debt. Was growing for the creditor.

A big trend among some athletes is the cannabis-derived supplement known as CBD., used to treat inflammation. Some MMA fighters swear by it; Joe Rogan goes on and on about it on his podcasts.

I have no idea what the yield would be from that amount of raw crop. However, whether it works or not CBD could prove very lucrative in Taiwan’s mania for health supplements.

Afghan Black is better than smack

That’s interesting but somehow I doubt the Taiwanese know much about the other uses for cannabis.

Maybe if we can convince them it’s a kind of traditional medicine…

It is.

3 Likes

hot damn!

Honestly I think those weed gummies as natural pain relief would go over pretty well here. It’s really a shame they can’t get past the whole weed bad thing.

1 Like

Taiwan was one of the first places that’s supposed to have used cannabis by the natives…

Why are we not made aware of the poisoning epidemic at the nation’s hospitals? There must be thousands of under-reported cases of deaths due to these reckless cowboys.

2 Likes

You make a good point.

But in reality it is the very clear cut differentation between illegal and legal drugs…Legal drugs good…Illegal drugs bad…That is the biggest factor .

Betelnut is an awful health and environmental problem , let alone it’s association with sleaze, but it’s legal.

1 Like

What have I been missing?

Sleaze , I knew perversion was going to get a reaction haha.

Anyway betelnut is accepted because it doesn’t seem to have been banned in many countries but marijuana is not because it was banned in the West.

Would be interesting to know if betelnut is prohibited anywhere?

1 Like

CBD is supposed to relax you without getting high. I haven’t looked into the health effect claims. It’s a multi billion dollar business full of spurious claims. Folks like Joe Rogan could be making big money in the background.

The problem is CBDs are illegal as well. And it’s hard to differentiate between the cannabidiols .
The structure of THC and CBD is very similar it means they will give a positive test too in many cases.

There are also a lot of new synthetic cannabinoids whose health effects are basically unknown. They will fry your brains if you aren’t careful.

Maybe Papua New Guinea

Interesting it’s called “pinang”. I understand the lowlands of PNG saw a wave of Austronesian settlement, which was the last stop before the Polynesian expansion.

https://www.papuaerfgoed.org/en/Chewing_Pinang_a_popular_past_time_in_Papua

1 Like

Prohibited in New Zealand and Australia. Under Food Standards Act, not drugs law.

1 Like

Just for the record, here are those suited-men.

Rephrasing: while another suited-man looks perplexed thinking what he can do to get his hands on it so he can get extre high in his Hualien mountain house next vacay

Yeah, that expression and posture does rather suggest, oooh, what a pity that’s all going to get destroyed …

1 Like

“Who the fuck would smoke this ditch weed? They call this a bud?”

2 Likes