"Biggest Grow Op in Taiwan History"

Big? The Mexican cartel from ‘Narcos Mexico’ that was big, a whole desert!

‘Officials arrested a husband and wife — a 27-year-old man surnamed Fang (房) and a 31-year-old woman surnamed Ma (馬), it said.’

Mafan!

They had a stable marriage.

1 Like

Har har :trollface:

I agree. I’m not one of those “Cannabis will save mankind” people or the other extreme “Cannabis is the evil gateway drug to tragedy” types. However , to have it graded a class higher than Ketamine which ( in my opinion) is way more dangerous is just baffling, and yes I agree Betel nut is way more harmful than weed. Although the weed these days is generally way higher in THC content than the stuff available in my youth during the 1980s. I don’t think its use should be illegal for recreation, but neither encouraged. I, like most parents would prefer if my own kids never smoked it, but there would be many way worse things they could do… I would also suggest that if people really love smoking it then better not stay in Taiwan it is not worth the risk.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Their kids would not smoke nor drink alcohol.

I hope my kids will drink alcohol. After all we (kinda) invented the stuff :).

I should rephrase that…When they get to at least close to 18 years old anyway and not to be horsing it down !

1 Like

she should have changed it to 麻.

Is this a case of nominative determinism, I wonder?