Bike accident, woman wants to sue after hitting ME with her bike

I thought this was some kind of new service being offered in the market for a moment.

7 Likes

Good for your friend helping , :banana: yeah!!

4 Likes

Biking accident, dried up old bitch wants to give me a hard time because she hasnā€™t had any other reason to live for at least 30 years now.

2 Likes

Toe nail clipping using a bicycle? :grimacing:

3 Likes

Added to that. Yes, its like a shopping trolley for some, motor right up to the produce.

1 Like

sometimes i go down the wrong street and get stuck in those markets. i just get off and walk my bike. its not worth the hassle.

hereā€™s a tip: avoid the traditional markets, they smell like shit anyway. plus you might see some nasty stuff like hacked off pig snouts.

1 Like

And you have those motorcycles driving through the wet markets no matter how crowded. I purposely do not get out of their way even if they honk at me. I can give you a break if you are old and canā€™t walk much and carry your meat and vegetables aroundā€¦but those guys smoking and driving around chatting at different stalls piss me off.

I mentioned before a lady on a motorcycle buying meat. She drives up and start barking her order without much notice to others in line. When the boss has her stuff she does not want to get off the motorcycle which means the boss might have to somehow lean out over the stall to try to reach her. Well, a kid standing with his mother took the meat and passed to the womanā€¦then also helped pass the money to the boss. The woman had no time for thank you to the boss or the boy helping her. Of course everyone had to move out of her way as she motored off. She looked pretty healthy to me.

4 Likes

1 Like

Yes, that is true. and the police are under no obligation to automatically report things to insurance companies.
I was the victim of a Grandma opening the right rear car door. The driver was still in the main lane trying to find a safe place to pull over. I passed in the motor cycle lane as the grandma opened the turning me into a bowling ball knocking parked scooters.i was pretty badly Banged around but nothing was broken.
The police came to me in the emergency room and they said sheā€™d rather not report the accident to the insurance company and sheā€™ll agree to pay the necessary expenses.
At this point proceeding with the police would accomplish nothing except to raise someoneā€™s insurance rates.
maybe there is a word for this process but are not aware of it. All I know is that once I reached my final expense, the woman gave me the money when I sign a paper.
My wife took care of the legal procedure.
Scooter was repaired, doctor bills paid. I also had supplementary insurance.
By the way, if you have a family I can afford afford it get the supplementary insurance .
The hospitals are not full service hotels like they are in the United States.
You are going to need a family member to camp out with you or you need to pay someone to take care of your food and do things like washing you or even emptying your catheter bag. Those Duties are for the family and not for the nurses.
The supplemental insurance will give you the money you need if you have to take the time off to take care of a sick child or have someone take care of you in the hospital.

6 Likes

The correct response was, ā€œHey, Iā€™m walkinā€™ here!ā€

Pedestrians always have the right of way. Worst case they can absolve the rider of any wrongdoing, but youā€™re already fine. She canā€™t do anything.

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Vague Riposte of the Day