bike box at taoyuan airport?

We will be touring on our bikes in Taiwan for 2 weeks. As we arive in the morning, we won’t take a hotel in Taipei and therefore cannot store our bike boxes there.
Does someone know if we can get boxes for our bicycles at the airport, when we fly back?

I remember at the check-in floor of Terminal 2 (Terminal 1 should have one too, but don’t know where; have to ask) there is a counter towards the far right side (right side as you look at all the counters in front of you to the left and right; and when you walk towards the right, it’s on the right-hand side where all the flight insurance booths are). There you can store things for a slight fee. I remember one time going on a business trip in Asia and I had forgotten to leave my pocket swiss army knife at my apt. Paid a few hundred NT$ to leave it there for 2-3 days.

When are you arriving and leaving?

You may want to go to cycling forum and present your cycling route, as you could bump into some riders along the way or get other useful information for your trip.

Welcome to the wonderful world of round-Taiwan cycling.

I’d also look at storing the boxes there at the airport. The fee for 2 weeks will probably be pretty reasonable, and would outweigh the hassle of finding boxes at the end of the trip. AFAIK there are no bike boxes for sale at the airport, and you’d need to pick a couple up from a bike store (Giant etc.) in Taipei or Taoyuan.

Even better if one of the boxes is slightly smaller and you can fit it inside the other - that might halve your costs.

This seems to be the most recent post about storage at Taoyuan Airport (just a phone number).

Thank you for the replies. So best option would be the storage at the airport. I’ll try to figure out the rates, but 300 NT$ per day sums up to quite an amount, when staying 2 weeks. We will arrive on march 24th and leave april 9th.