Bill would prohibit mandatory chip implants (Go Wisconsin!)

[quote=“www.duluthsuperior.com”]Former Gov. Tommy Thompson was one of the first high-profile supporters of tiny microchips implanted in people’s arms that would allow doctors to access medical information.

Now the state he used to lead is poised to become the first to ban governments and private businesses from forcing such implants on employees, privacy advocates say.

A proposal moving through the state Legislature would prohibit anyone from requiring people to have the tiny chips embedded in them or doing so without their knowledge. Violators would face fines of up to $10,000.[/quote]
Rest o’ article [here]

All this having chips planted in you stuff is becoming real. Some scary shite. I’m pretty sure new US passports will already have that RFID shit in them.

Yep, appears to be true.
wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,67333,00.html
technewsworld.com/story/42349.html

Bill who???

Can you still have a computer implanted if you wanted to ?

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)

[quote=“Richardm”]Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)[/quote]

Interesting that this chip got its first use in implanting animals to id them so they can travel abroad.

Animals also being called beasts and all…

6:54 That he that knows himself, one who is rich or poor, wise or dull, simple or complicated:
6:55 And let him rightly sayeth audibly and expressly to the poll of the mark.
6:56 Answer thou, “O, where do you want your microchip implanted?”
6:57 And let this be held a sacred [sticky me] thread for submittal of implant decisions.

a. My right hand seems right for my implant.
b. I’d rather my implant was in my forehead.
c. I don’t want to have an implant. I’ll just have the name of the beast instead.
d. I don’t want to have an implant or the name of the beast. I’ll have the number of his name instead.
e. I decline. I acknowledge that I’ll forego buying and selling, and that I’m neither small nor great, rich nor poor, free nor bond.