Biology class in english?

Hey there,

Anyone know where I can find a college level bio class preferably taught in english in the taipei area?

I’ve done searches but everything seems to be in Chinese and I can’t read Chinese … :blush:

Thanks sooo much!!!

:slight_smile:

I think your best bet maybe to do a online training course, many universities and colleges offer distance learning courses.

Sorry if I sound rude, but you are in Taiwan and don’t expect to find a Biology class in English. Really, you expect way too much. Lets see, I would love a lecture series in English on Asian architecture. Can someone please help me. Also, if anyone knows where I can take Physics 101, preferably for AP credit here in Taipei, I would really appreciate it. Come on, funnygirl, is this a joke?

No harm in asking though, is there? Some other courses here are offered in English.

Josjtw: To answer your question, yes, it is an honest request. And I’m not sure if I’m asking too much. I guess I’ll find out by asking. Also, I do have my reasons for looking for this particular course in taipei. I don’t think it’s necessary to go into it. But i guess if you’re that interested in my reasons for looking for this class…

Also, to the others, thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I looked into online classes, but all of them are mixed courses meaning you do some online and some work in the classroom. I will keep searching though. :slight_smile:

I have asked others and they seem to give different responses: yes, I can find one, no I can’t.

I just thought someone out there might have an idea.

Thanks again!!

Does it have to be a credit course?

I’d offer to help, but unfortunately I don’t know much about history
Don’t know much biology
Don’t know much about science books
Don’t know much about the French I took
Or maybe that was Chinese.

It doesn’t have to be taken for credit. It wouldn’t hurt though. Why? Have any ideas??

Try http://ocw.mit.edu. It’s all self study, but it might have something you’re looking for.

That (above) was my idea.

buy a biology textbook and read it. That’s what I ended up doing anyway, since I could never get up to go to class.

I will check out the site. Thank you! Def beats searching under distance learning classes and getting barraged with a trillion colleges offering such. and if I don;t find one,I will get my hands on a bio book… anyone have one to sell???

thanks again!!!
:slight_smile:

Learn biology like the rest of us did - in the back seat of a car.