Birth Control

Best form of birth control: Be a black woman in Taiwan.

There’s no more effective birth control like involuntary abstinence.

Rhythm and withdrawl work just fine.

Just make sure that you cross your fingers when you come and you’re all set.

And don’t mind that burning sensation when you go pee.

Haven’t you really ever noticed that a little bit of sperm comes out far before you actually come??? And in fact, it’s a lot more than one needs to make a woman pregnant.

But of course, children are great :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell me it’s not so!!!

[quote=“Notsu”]Haven’t you really ever noticed that a little bit of sperm comes out far before you actually come??? And in fact, it’s a lot more than one needs to make a woman pregnant.

But of course, children are great :p[/quote]
Fancy another?? :howyoudoin:

Um, yes, that’s called “pre-ejaculate” and happens to most men when you’re making out (well, at least this man).

Rent Nine Months and imagine that it’s your own life that’s slipping away.

Try batting for the other team … don’t need to worry about pregnancies then … :laughing:

Tell me it’s not so!!![/quote]

Yes, it’s true. Has the term “involuntary abstinence” ever been used as a euphemism for not getting any before now?

[quote=“MaPoSquid”][quote=“Notsu”]Haven’t you really ever noticed that a little bit of sperm comes out far before you actually come??? And in fact, it’s a lot more than one needs to make a woman pregnant.

But of course, children are great :p[/quote]
Fancy another?? :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Given a choice between practising coitus interruptus as a birth control method or having a baby… I think I’d go for the latter.
:slight_smile: