Birthday party snub sparks debate

[quote] An eight-year-old boy has sparked an unlikely outcry in Sweden after failing to invite two of his classmates to his birthday party.

The boy’s school says he has violated the children’s rights and has complained to the Swedish Parliament.

The school, in Lund, southern Sweden, argues that if invitations are handed out on school premises then it must ensure there is no discrimination. [/quote]
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7479758.stm

I will also file a complaint with my ombudsman. I wasn’t invited and it was by all accounts an absolutely kicking party :frowning:

They had meatballs and smoergesbrod, I heard. Fucking smoergesbrod! Those dirty blond-haired Ikea-loving BASTARDS!

[quote=“Funk500”][quote] An eight-year-old boy has sparked an unlikely outcry in Sweden after failing to invite two of his classmates to his birthday party.

The boy’s school says he has violated the children’s rights and has complained to the Swedish Parliament.

The school, in Lund, southern Sweden, argues that if invitations are handed out on school premises then it must ensure there is no discrimination. [/quote]
[/quote]

These people need to get a fucking life!

[quote=“Dr Zoidberg”][quote=“Funk500”][quote] An eight-year-old boy has sparked an unlikely outcry in Sweden after failing to invite two of his classmates to his birthday party.

[/quote]

These people need to get a fucking life![/quote]
How can they without an invitation?