Biru Biru

What kind of ale? What kind? What kind of low down dirty trick is this? We need a name here!

As far as I know the same people can be seen at both places. The only difference is that they ACT differently. :wink:
To all: consider a new club Biru Biru, one alley behind California on ZhongXiao in the basement. There is a tiny shopping mall there (clothing). Inside is totally streamlined, loungy feel but the place is HUGE and they have ale on tap. ALE, Hex![/quote]

I’m all ears ! Where exactly is it ?

Well, come on. Tell us what it is already. Is it something like Newcastel Brown Ale, or what? And if its not too much trouble, please post your reply in the Beer Alert and Directory thread in the Open forum.

Waiting…

:slight_smile:

Well, come on. Tell us what it is already. Is it something like Newcastel Brown Ale, or what? And if its not too much trouble, please post your reply in the Beer Alert and Directory thread in the Open forum.

Waiting…

:slight_smile:[/quote]

Have I kept you gentlemen waiting? I thought I posted the address in the the original post … let me look… if not, I will check that back issue of That

Not WHERE, Quirky, WHAT? We know where it is, we want to know what kind of ale they have on tap. I’m not trailing all the way up there just for a glass of Boddington’s, for example…

Biru thus:

Golden Ale
Honey Ale
Pale Ale
Chocoholic Ale
Season Ale

No more information in the menu, nothing more on the beer taps, no bar staff to ask either behind the bar or in the storerooms, no lights on anywhere for that matter, just me wandering around a closed bar during my lunch break. They really should lock the door.

[quote=“salmon”]Biru thus:

Golden Ale
Honey Ale
Pale Ale
Chocoholic Ale
Season Ale

No more information in the menu, nothing more on the beer taps, no bar staff to ask either behind the bar or in the storerooms, no lights on anywhere for that matter, just me wandering around a closed bar during my lunch break. They really should lock the door.[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So when are you auctioning off the kegs you liberated? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still, those beers certainly sound intriguing.

I found the namecard in my desk today.
B1-1 #37 Lane 187 Dunhua South Road Sec. 1 (that’s near the Haagen Daz)

I found the namecard in my desk today.
B1-1 #37 Lane 187 Dunhua South Road Sec. 1 (that’s near the Haagen Daz)

I quite like this place. Good decor, lots of sofas, friendly service, and cheap food (e.g. steak: $280) considering the area it’s in.

Any ale though?

Their ad said yes. I had mixed drinks when I went there.