Bitter points

[quote=“smerf”][quote=“Nikeh”]

And one of the questions was… People from which country have the worst body odor? Also, which country has the most disgusting people…[/quote]

I know these!!

Worst body odor: Ireland (Ever played any sport with these fuckers? Peeew!!)

Most disgusting: Pakistan (Saw a guy squat down and take a crap on the street once under his robe and then get up and walk away as if all was right in the world. Given the size of the excrement, I suppose all was.)[/quote]

Actually I have played soccer with a few Irishmen. Not anything out of the ordinary.

The worst is men from the Middle Eastern Countries. Dont know what kind of cologne they’re wearing, but its sure offensive to my nose.

As a native Mainer (or should I say, “Mainah”), it is possible that the “Wow, you speak English very well” comment was a sincere effort to acknowledge your friend’s oratorical skills. You see, many Mainers (again “Mainahs”) suffer (or “suffah”) from what is known as “can’tpronounceallmyRsitis.”

This disease is most commonly found along the Northeastern (or “Nahtheastahn”) coast among the lobstermen (or “lobstahmen”) and others (or “othahs”) involved in fishing or boating professions (or “pahfessions”). Luckily, I was raised in a Southern inland area where this disease has been eradicated as a result of a county program to make “Hooked on Phonics” available to all residents.

So, I only ask that you do not jump to such hasty conclusions about my Maine brothahs.

As a native Mainer (or should I say, “Mainah”), it is possible that the “Wow, you speak English very well” comment was a sincere effort to acknowledge your friend’s oratorical skills. You see, many Mainers (again “Mainahs”) suffer (or “suffah”) from what is known as “can’tpronounceallmyRsitis.”

This disease is most commonly found along the Northeastern (or “Nahtheastahn”) coast among the lobstermen (or “lobstahmen”) and others (or “othahs”) involved in fishing or boating professions (or “pahfessions”). Luckily, I was raised in a Southern inland area where this disease has been eradicated as a result of a county program to make “Hooked on Phonics” available to all residents.

So, I only ask that you do not jump to such hasty conclusions about my Maine brothahs.[/quote]

Bostonians are well-known for their butchering of the English language. same goes with farmers from Oregon (sorry sharky). actually, around the world, it is well-known that Americans are known for butchering the English language. although mr.cornell is no longer with us, at least in that incarnation, I would like to state that most of my Canadian classmates had horrible grades in English class and spouted the most abhorrent grammar. but then again, as I noted in someone’s signature, what would be the point of learning good English if there’s no one to use it with?

Yeah… and what’s with the “Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup…” after every statement? :laughing:

Yeah… and what’s with the “Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup…” after every statement? :laughing:[/quote]

I think they must have intermarried with the Newfies too much. :smiley:

Jack Burton:

“Bostonians are well-known for their butchering of the English language.”

That’s why Nomah Gahciapahhah should always be the Red Sox’ shortstop!!

Bostonians speak like Yankee Cajuns.

Does the change in pic and “Banned” comment mean that the sweet and thoughtful originator of this thread is with us no more? :frowning:

You got it, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup… :wink:

Darn. I like having someone around to tell me how horrible I am. Otherwise, how am I to know? :wink:

You got it, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup… :wink:[/quote]

He livened things up for a while and was quite amusing in some of his ravings, but I’m afraid that his experience here will only have made the chip on his shoulder grow larger.

[quote=“ckhcornell”]

But then again, when I was in NYC, its interesting how I was driving in the street, and some random White guy cuts in front of me, sticks his middle finger up and says, go back to China you Gook. I think if your White in America you don’t realize this, and you keep hearing that America is a melting pot and so we as immigrants must conform. (quote]

The comedian Margret Cho was recently bombarded by horrible Anti-Asian emails when she said or did something which angered some of my more idiotic countrymen. Cho, who was born in America, was told to go home to her own country and she was called the most vile and vulgar names. When will people learn that it is the birth certificate one has and not the skin color, eye shape, etc which determines who is or isn’t an American?

You got it, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup… :wink:[/quote]

He livened things up for a while and was quite amusing in some of his ravings, but I’m afraid that his experience here will only have made the chip on his shoulder grow larger.[/quote]

there goes Forumosa UFC I.

in one corner weighing 215 lbs, hailing from the South (of Taiwan), with a 3rd degree black belt in Aikido and Judo, and a 14th level Dungeon Master (3rd ed.) DUUUURIIIINS BAAANE
in the other, weighing in at 197 lbs, hailing from prestigious Ivy league Cornell, with a degree in Economics and hoping to make it big in Taiwan, 15 inch biceps, benchpressing 2.4X his bodyweight, and sporting a CUSS (Chip of Unusual Size on Shoulder), C…H…K…COOORRRRNELLLL

gentlemen, no biting, no eye gouging, fight is on!

I thought it was the passport one has that officially determines who is and is not American.

I thought it was the passport one has that officially determines who is and is not American.[/quote]

Not every US citizen travels outside US borders and thus not every US citizen has an US passport… For these folks, as US citizenship is obtained by birth in the US, a birth certificate showing birth in the US would suffice for proving citizenship. For naturalized citizens (those not citizens by either birth or blood) who have no US passport, their naturalization documents prove US citizenship.

So the Chinese people who have lived in the the States for 50 years but were born in China are not Americans.
Interesting concept. Is this the bollocks that the younger generation thinks in the States these days? :unamused:

Awwwww, Cornell boy was banned. He’ll be back in some other form.

He started this thread out quite well and then lost it big time. Poor kid, obviously had a time of it in the States. Hmmmmm… economics, is he Lich too? Is Lich ABCguy24? Is ABCguy24 the Cornell boy? Are the other over the top posters all one and the same?

I was thinking in terms of people outside of the US, but in any case, not everyone who has a US birth certificate is an American. Everyone who holds a US passport, however, is technically an American.

So the Chinese people who have lived in the the States for 50 years but were born in China are not Americans.
Interesting concept. Is this the bollocks that the younger generation thinks in the States these days? :unamused:[/quote]

Wolf
Can you please explain what the word “bollocks” mean so I can understand your reply? Thanks

Interesting concept. Is this the bollocks that the younger generation thinks in the States these days? :unamused:[/quote]

Wolf
Can you please explain what the word “bollocks” mean so I can understand your reply? Thanks[/quote]

Bollocks, I believe, is Welsh for “theory”, comes from the Latin, Bollocum, bolloci meaning idea.
and FYI, only those who fly the confederacy flag are true americans. like for example, the Hazard brothers aka the Dukes of Hazard.
and Cal Worthington, the finest car dealer in the land. Cal Worthington and his dog Spot.