Bizarre Sexual Euphemisa

I know this chick, she uses “feed the beastie” to mean, erm, autopleasuring one’s self.

I’ve never heard this before.
I did used to work with a bunch of guys who used “shaking hands with Abe Lincoln” to mean the same thing…
:loco:

I knew a woman who would say, “Out comes the rabbit,” or some damn thing.

:laughing: :laughing: Any euphemism that uses superheros is pretty funny (superman dat hoe)

Rabbit is a common euphemism for dildo here.

NO!! Rabbit is the highest selling ‘toy’ these days with a lot of celebrity (merkin) endorsements. Google rabbit vibrator.

Do I have to?

Do I have to?[/quote]

Trout Mask Replica

Do I have to?[/quote]
Not at all.

[quote=“citizen k”]Rabbit is a common euphemism for dildo here.[/quote]I did not know that.
But this was back home. Is it the same?
I’ve little idea what she was using: was told in the context of her complaining about her husband.

Another friend, ranting one day about how dense and unsatisfying her bf was, said: “I can’t believe it! Do guys have no clue? I’m taking two baths a day.”

“Two baths?”

“Yea! All women masturbate in the bath. If she says, ‘I’m going to take a bath…’”
“Really?”
:astonished:
:popcorn:

Yeah, sorry. I meant vibrator. Dildo’s don’t have batteries, do they? Lol.

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“citizen k”]Rabbit is a common euphemism for dildo here.[/quote]I did not know that.
But this was back home. Is it the same?
I’ve little idea what she was using: was told in the context of her complaining about her husband.

Another friend, ranting one day about how dense and unsatisfying her bf was, said: “I can’t believe it! Do guys have no clue? I’m taking two baths a day.”

“Two baths?”

“Yea! All women masturbate in the bath. If she says, ‘I’m going to take a bath…’”
“Really?”
:astonished:
:popcorn:[/quote]

You don’t know about the filling the tub part???

See and I thought “filling the tub” was what the LA Lakers did to Madonna all those years ago. Must’ve gotten my streams crossed :wink:

I didn’t.

See and I thought “filling the tub” was what the LA Lakers did to Madonna all those years ago. Must’ve gotten my streams crossed :wink:[/quote]

Venkman said!!!

Shake hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree.

Obviously that one’s for men.

Double clicking the mouse.

Yes, it’s the same in the states about the rabbit. [color=#FF00FF]NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!![/color] Sex and The City Rabbit Vibe Clip [color=#FF00FF]NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! [/color]

As for bizarre, btw, I think “flogging the bishop” is funny. For guys, obviously. There’s a great bit in the movie Dirty Old Men where they come up with about a hundred different such euphemisms.

Well, 9 minutes on the clock.
No sense starting a new case.
Guess I’ll just sit here and polish the panda…

MMMmm pandas are so lazy and renouned for being almost completely impotent.

How about the old British school boy terms, “cavalier” and “round-head”, which are types of soldier from the Cromwell era, but here describing what, can any of you girls guess??? :smiley: