Black BMWs with red flashy lights in grill?

taipei county police in xindian do drive 250cc majesties, all white with the blue and red flashing lights. be pissed off if you want, no one can help you with your own anger management issues.

Well, this Majesty was driven by what looked like a 17 year old. And the Majesty was red…so I highly doubt it was a cop. Maybe you enjoy pulling off the road to let 17 year olds blasting on their horns go by…I personally don’t. And I wouldn’t call that an anger issue.

Was at the police station today when a black BMW with two red lights in the grill pulled up. I asked a nearby cop if the BMW was police or not. He said it was, I told him I always see them driving like idiots and assumed they were mafia…and thanked him for clearing that up. He just did that polite nervous laugh they are so found of here.

[quote=“Mordeth”]I asked a nearby cop if the BMW was police or not. He said it was, I told him I always see them driving like idiots and assumed they were mafia.[/quote]You mean there’s a difference? :astonished: :s