Black female actor 'is the new 007'

Agree

You just contradicted yourself. Attractiveness is objective, or subjective? If objective, what sets you apart from the rest of the world to make you the authority? But alsoā€¦ Idk if anything you say about attractiveness is credible as objective after your comment on Craigā€¦

Itā€™s fair to say sheā€™s not your type. Itā€™s fair for me to say George Lazenby is not my type. Itā€™s fair we say we donā€™t find those two actors attractive. Better leave ā€œobjectivityā€ out of this.

But I will also say, that Iā€™m so confident to be willing to put some money down that more Americans and people who grew up on a substantial amount of American media-- than not-- Will find her attractive (Iā€™m not speaking for other cultures cause I donā€™t know). Sheā€™s cute, dawg.

Sheā€™s so pretty. Cute and attractive.

Now if weā€™re gonna talk about whoā€™s objectively under par for a sexy secret agent roleā€¦ :point_down:

Craig has many likable qualities (and Iā€™ve come around to him, as an actor in general), but nah. Refer to @Hanna and @BiggusDickus on his physical appearance.

ā€“

I donā€™t think code name in this instance will matter to fans. I am a Bond fan. I think itā€™s normal and on brand for Her Majestyā€™s Secret Service to replace any 00 agent when one retires. In Bond 25, James Bond is still James Bond, played by the same actor.

Sheā€™s not Bond. Itā€™s all still rumor but even then sheā€™s just a new 007, not JB.

Too whacky and comedic for my taste.

Indeed

1 Like

Itā€™s both.

Iā€™m not the authorityā€¦but as a person with eyes I can see whatā€™s attractive or not like everyone else. We are able to see traits of a good mate. Itā€™s also objective in this way and we agree BeyoncĆ© is objectively more beautiful than Whoopi Goldberg. Some of that can be due to age, skin , etc.

I will bet against that. I donā€™t think the average American will find her that attractive. I canā€™t see it. And Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s ugly as I said above. Just not movie star sexy secret agent level attractive.

I mean we already have 2 Bond actors that I can instantly name you that directly contradicts this. Soā€¦ what even is the bar for that specific level?

Probably ONLY for the EON producers to say.

Haha which ones for you?

Idk, perhaps she is a more realistic version of a secret agent. She seems very fit and built.

We will see, sexiness is also the way a person moves and talks with personality. Visually I donā€™t think she got it.

Looks a little too much like a prepubescent boy.

Then again, some people are into that.

I kind of see that now that you mentioned it.

Idk, I donā€™t think sheā€™s very attractive. As a guy, I think most guys would agree with me.

Like I said, Lazenby looks ā€œinterestingā€ to say the least. And for the piĆØce de rĆ©sistanceā€” I think @Hanna and @BiggusDickus has said everything I could possibly say.

By most (if not all) accounts, Daniel Craig as a regular human person is decent and nice.