Black Lives Matter and Their VERY OWN Thread

Why would I care? I didn’t donate. Fools and their money

1 Like

BLM is old, these days the Ukrainian war is the shit!

That is old news now. The most important question is do you support the royalty or not?

1 Like

Pretty hilarious. Seems like some meltdowns in progress

1 Like

Black agreement matter.

1 Like

I’m just glad I wasn’t there to experience the trauma.

1 Like

I can’t even imagine how traumatic it must have been! Clearly the trauma has thrown this person off balance.

Trauma on a Paris Runway!

I imagine people were running, screaming.

On long spindly legs in high heels.

1 Like

Trauma plus pure violence.

1 Like

Nice caper they are running there:

Total to BLM Movement & Related Causes

$82,889,408,433

Until the release of Claremont’s BLM database, there has been no systematic attempt to collate and centralize corporate giving to the greatest shakedown of the American economy by left-wing activists.

We hope that the information brought to light by our database proves useful to those wishing to hold companies accountable for their actions.

BLM and its manifold extensions engineered one of the most successful grifts in American history, to the tune of $82.9 billion.

As a point of reference, in 2022, Ford Motor Company’s profits were $23 billion dollars. Moreover, $82.9 billion dollars is more than the GDP of 46 African countries.

This redistribution of corporate wealth – wealth that rightly belongs to shareholders, including pensioners and retirees, and that should have been used for increased wages, dividends, stock buybacks, capital investment, or research and development – is historic, and may be viewed as a form of reparations made to self-declared enemies of the American nation and way of life. And such a wealth transfer is inconceivable without BLM.

The politics of racial grievance and anti-meritocracy are indeed profitable, and have been brought to us, as it turns out, by some of the biggest name-brand corporations in the world. Everyone from Coca-Cola to Google is complicit.

Maybe just repackage it as reparations. :idunno:

1 Like

So, officially a scam now, right?

Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation ran an $8.5 million deficit and saw the value of its investment accounts plummet by nearly $10 million in the most recent tax year, financial disclosures show. The group logged a $961,000 loss on a securities sale of $172,000, suggesting the charity weathered a staggering 85 percent loss on the transaction. These troubles didn’t stop BLM from doling out seven-figure contracts to friends and family of its former executive director Patrisse Cullors, who once said charity financial disclosures were “triggering” and “deeply unsafe.”

It’s no surprise that Cullors was so fearful of disclosing Black Lives Matter’s finances to the public. The revelations in Black Lives Matter’s latest Form 990 show that the group is on the fast track to financial insolvency, and that the excesses of Cullors’s tenure have not abated under her chosen successor, Shalomyah Bowers.

The financial losses come after a year of missteps and setbacks for the embattled charity. BLM raised just $9.3 million in its 2022 fiscal year, down 88 percent from its haul the year prior. Black Lives Matter was forced to shut off its online fundraising streams in February 2022 due to compliance and transparency issues in several liberal states. The group has blown through two-thirds of the $90 million it raised in the wake of George Floyd’s death in the summer of 2020.

BLM spent about $12 million of those funds on luxury homes in Los Angeles and Toronto. That profligacy did not abate in the 2022 fiscal year, when the charity dropped more than $10.5 million on contractors, much of which went to companies linked to Cullors’s friends and family.

2 Likes

I didn’t donate. I’ve been cheated before, I won’t repeat the experience.

Wow, that’s so racist.

When I was stupidly cheated before it was by a white guy. Perhaps I should have evened things out and allowed myself to be stupidly cheated by a black woman.

1 Like

At least then you could feel better about doing the right thing.

Did the two black women who organized the BLM protest in Taipei take donations?
If so, did anyone know where the money ended up?