Black Lives Matter and Their VERY OWN Thread

Because the protests/bonfires were “mostly peaceful.” Duh…

1 Like

I really don’t know what has been the biggest fraud in recent years. The election of Biden or BLM.

Really hard.

What isn’t hard is recalling all the folks who were down with both frauds.

Surrounded by fools and there is no escape

I feel triggered by the use of the law against obvious conwomen.

2 Likes

I don’t blame the conwomen. They were led into temptation by guilty/virtuous people who gave them tens of millions of dollars.

2 Likes
3 Likes

1 - What makes you think those ruining businesses are considered saints, especially in comparison to the support that those who stormed the capitol received? Can you quantify the support for either group?
2 - What were the stated objectives of BLM vs those showing up at the capitol? Do you think there’s major difference between those supporting those objectives and those in the group storming the capitol / ruining businesses?

1 Like
3 Likes

Yes. Who did t see any of this coming. Where are videos that were circulating of the BLM events here in Taiwan? Such gullible people all over the world.

Canadian here scolded a Taiwanese pop singer for some works she put in her post promoting her video. She wrote All Lives Matter and that scumbag persuaded her to change the text to BLM.

Beyond gullible. Ignorant.

Being from America and witnessing all sorts of government waste in my local community back home - tax money going to fraudsters just like these BLM folks. Sickening.

The Verdict Is In: BLM Is a Fraud | Power Line

1 Like

The donors

4 Likes

I’d go with the corporate donors did. The people one fleeces are usually one’s own, if you get me. The poor rob the poor more than they rob the wealthy.

2 Likes

I don’t think the donors gave a toss about what happened to the money. All they cared about was being seen to be donating it.

4 Likes

But if they saw this coming, they’d realize that theyd be seen to be complete fools

2 Likes

Fair point. I think they were just caught up in a frenzy of corporate righteousness at the time and didn’t think beyond donating X million which would be tax deductible.

2 Likes

Yes, i agree that for some this is a reason why they didnt see the grift coming

1 Like

The money going to fraud programs I spoke of was willingly given by the politicians who knew very well the programs they were funding were frauds. It’s all about appearances. Doing something for this community or that community. Buying votes for the politicians and in the case of corporations, buy our things because we are woke.

All about getting the “likes” on corporate Twitter/FB/IG/etc. accounts.
Pathetic.

1 Like

Possibly in the George Floyd thread from 2020.

1 Like

Is there some connection between BLM Taiwan (which appears to be run by an ex-Forumosan of good reputation) and the BLM grift discussed above? I’m not sure they’re the same thing, and I feel like this thread isn’t really making a distinction between the movement and the organization(s) generally.

Doesn’t really seem that relevant to Taiwan. SEA Lives Matter would make more sense.

1 Like

Were there any hands out? Were hats past around to collect coins to support the “cause”?

Grifter’s dream come true with the feeling of importance/I was born with this color skin - so yeah