Bliss on Xinyi Road (closed)

I think that commission worked out exactly to one pint of guinness and one shot of tequila. :rainbow:

Chou

[quote=“chodofu”]I think that commission worked out exactly to one pint of guinness and one shot of tequila. :rainbow:

Chou[/quote]

wow man, commission payments must be great…!
May I offer you your ‘commission’ when you are back in TPE…?

[quote=

Well, now you know. Barry, make sure your activities and bar are mentioned in www.taiwannights.com. PM me ![/quote]

Do I really? Life is full of beautiful mysteries…

Seize the night…Carpe Nachtem

or however its spelled…any Latinos out there…haha.

Steal it from the Turin Oly,pics Barry…a motto for Bliss.

Chou

[quote=“BeInBliss”][quote=“chodofu”]I think that commission worked out exactly to one pint of guinness and one shot of tequila. :rainbow:

Chou[/quote]

wow man, commission payments must be great…!
May I offer you your ‘commission’ when you are back in TPE…?[/quote]

Anytime, I never refuse a commission.

Were his commissions all so liquid that editor would not have high tailed it for the flatlands. :wink:

Cheers,
Chou

[quote=“chodofu”]
Were his commissions all so liquid that editor would not have high tailed it for the flatlands. :wink:

Cheers,
Chou[/quote]

Chou, we have a deal (sorry you still miss out but better than nothing I guess…) …just get ur ass back from the wet (flat) lands…it’s been long enough now…

Anymore misses anyone out there? (Due to malicious practices of my ex-partner?)

Hey Chou,

Still snowing in Holland…? Does it look/feel like the winter olympics there…?
I have introduced the Giant Slalom in the bar; you come from our 3rd floor down the stairs, through 2nd floor stage, around the tables, then dangerously down to 1st floor, via the wash rooms, slide over the bar and crash into the Guinness or Carlsberg drafts… best time so far: 1min47 sec… poor snow conditions though…

[quote]chodofu
Chair-throwing Legislator

Total Words: 12,658
Location: At the bar of course. Silly question. Nijmegen, NL.
[/quote]

…what bar in Nijmegen, NL would that be ?

The Hooglandt, or the Overkant, or the Shamrock…I usually end up head banging at Genisis around 4am Friday nights. In between you’ll find me smoking a fat one at t’Wander…pity about the posts. I ran into Maoman on the slopes during the last slalom at the former bliss…knocked him out of conetention really…and he wiped out about a 1000 of my posts. Haha, still love 'im though.

Snow for two days straight…Nijmegen has never looked so good. I could make your slalom Barry, but with all your paractice, not sure if I can beat your time and stay standing.

Chou

No idea where these bars are. In Nijmegen-Oost ?

Right in the hear to of town. Stones throw from Kaiser Karl Plein and just up the road from the Plein 45. Hooglandt, is a bit out of the center proper…and near Maxim. You in Nijmegen Meagain?

Aha, guess Hoogland is that bar on the corner of Plein44 and the Broerstraat and Koningsplein.
No, I am not there, but used to live there during my college days.

I forget the name of the area but Hooglandt is not in the city center…Its just outside off of the Graffesweg, and before the bridge heading out of town. Small place. Too bad for me…I am a bit tired of drinking with the rednecks around here, would be nice to have somebody with a similar perspective and Taiwanese experience to drink and laugh with when the natives … act native.

Well, next time I am in Nijmegen, I will send you a PM - and we can have a drink together. Now I am off to …BLISS !

BeinBliss and Cho,

Both of you are Eric Clapton fans, aren’t you?

Clapton is ok…Steve Windwood and Traffic are much preferred.

Chou

Ah my bad…with all of the banter going on, only one Clapton song came to mind.

And waht song might that be?

I was going to mention the Greatful Dead but you guys seem to suit Clapton.

And waht song might that be?[/quote]

And let “the cat outta the bag”? …pfffft never…