Blue or Green better for Foreigners? (From: journey to getting citizenship)

You should…
read…some…old…posts
:face_with_monocle:

When Crazy Annette was Queen of Taoyuan county, her and her family (who have been movers and shakers in Taoyuan for decades) stole plenty of taxpayer money. The idea that she is clean is bullshit.

But I do think she would be a good president. It would help round out the collection of Taiwanese presidents. We have had:
–cruel butchers married to hot numbers (CKS and “I used to look so hot in a Chi-pao” Madame Song)
–rotund dimwits who bore uncanny resemblances to Korean dictators (Chung Ching Guo)
–Neo-Taiwanese thieves with Phds. (Lee Tung Hui)
–Stupid albeit “real-deal” Taiwanese thieves (Greaseball and the Country Hag)

And to compete the ensemble we could now have a certified mentally ill president; Crazy “Hello Kitty” Annette.

I actually would vote for her, just for laughs.

Yours in Presidential dignity,
Brian
p.s. I was out at the Shihlin Courthouse yesterday (Wed.) at noon. In the “another one bites the dust category”, my prosecutor students put away some DPP city council candidate for vote buying earlier that day.

p.p.s. For foreigners who are serious about Taiwanese political science let me add this insight from a Taiwanese prosecutor I know who told me “the difference between the KMT and the DPP is that the KMT stole and generally were able to cover their tracks, the DPP steal
Annette Lu for President - Politics / Taiwan Politics - Forumosa