Blueface666 Wrote, "Do you have Children? I doubt it."

I saw my sister burnt by fire when I was three. I’ve sprung refugees from a Thai jail and disarmed a pistol wheeling speed freak. I’ve run over a man. I’ve had dengue fever, lymes disease, and septicemia too. I’ve spent a weekend in a Bali jail mistaken for Charles Sabrage.

I’ve smoked opium, done smack, acid, coke, e, k and dope. I’ve played the fool. I’ve taken tours of Pat Phong. I was at the first ever full moon party on Hadrin beach, flown a light airplane, hang glided, been to Barobadour, Ankor, and glimpsed Shangri La more than once.

I’ve taken lovers from France, England, Brazil, The US, Canada, Japan, China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Australia. I’ve had children. My father died in my arms. I’ve delivered calves, lambs and never wore shoes until I was 6 years old. I have brothers 4 and sisters 4 more. I can shoot a rifle with deadly accuracy over 100 meters. I’ve fought bushfires, built treehouses, trust and love. I’ve maintained a childhood friendship for 30 years.

I’ve written books for children, poetry for adults. I’ve worked in the mountains of Thailand and Laos. I’ve won awards from Disney. Raised 200,000 USD for Rwandan refugees. Seen my wife through cancer. Sailed Honshu Island in Japan. Made more than my first million and spent every cent. I’ve lied, cheated and plagiarized and still been thought a decent man.

I speak English, Japanese, Mandarin and at one time Spanish and Thai. I have degrees in Medical Science, Japanese and Economics. I’ve managed hotels, bars, a chain of schools and even a restaurant. I am a teacher. I’ve seen the sun rise over the heads on Sydney Harbor, been caught in a rip and saved by a lifeguard. I’ve had victories and losses to fill a Costco shopping cart.

I am not bitter. I am proud. I love and I am dam good looking!

But can you whistle?

No.

[quote=“Fox, aka Charlene”]Ooh I’ve been to Georgia and California, oh, anywhere I could run
Took the hand of a preacherman and we made love in the sun
But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free
I’ve been to paradise, but I’ve never been to me

Oh I’ve been to Nice and the isle of Greece
Where I sipped champagne on a yacht
I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I’ve got
I’ve been undressed by kings and I’ve seen some things
That a woman ain’t s’posed to see
I’ve been to paradise, but I’ve never been to me
[/quote]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey Maoman,

That’s not true 'cause as you can see, I am a complete wanker.

Like a little beaver?

Fox,
You sound like a very fine and fearless man. A modern day hero, of sorts. You should write your own memoirs. And Russell Crowe could play you in the film version. :wink:

Like a little beaver?[/quote]
No, Fred, it means he looks like the back end of a horse. :wink:

Like a little beaver?[/quote]
Shouldnt an offer like that be made by private e mail , this is a family forum :wink:

Fox: Your life of high ups & low downs sounds fascinating. Just out of personal interest, have you ever been treated for Manic Depressive Psychosis ?