Bluetooth cumming soon?

I don’t know whether this should go in Relationships & Dating or Technology. Anyway…science marches on!

thetoy.co.uk/

[quote]Our female readers are invited to imagine the folllowing scenario: It’s Monday, you’re at work, you’re bored, you’re thinking “how could I possibly spice up this trawl of the 2,000 weekend emails in my inbox?” when it occurs to you that if someone were to invent an SMS-triggered Bluetooth vibrator then your partner could bring you to an earth-shattering climax simply by texting a few sweet words of lurv, leaving you totally satisfied as a woman and fit to face the most daunting online task.

Connected to a mobile phone with Bluetooth it becomes an intimate, silent connection between two lovers, regardless of distance. Custom designed for your pleasure, it is intelligent, sophisticated and invented for bliss. The Toy is worn internally, linked to a mobile phone and controlled by sms text messages sent to the phone. Once read, the message is transported automatically to The Toy, which turns it into vibrations - with a huge range of movements, depending on what you have written. Just say what you feel, The Toy will do the rest.[/quote]

theregister.co.uk/2005/10/28 … th_device/

The genius of Men and Women never ceases to amaze me. :notworthy:

In my company we are just doing a wireless stethoscope with Bluetooth for doctors. So they can stand straight when they fondle on the patients. Just drop that little wireless button thing into the bra and enjoy the readings.

Doctor Horrorious Bob lets Doctors stand up straight

This bluetooth technology gives a whole new meaning to

I’ll take a bakers dozen!

I reckon an old Nokia 6100, set on silent vibrate, inside some ‘protection’ would do the same thing right?

Sounds like you’ve tested this theory! :smiling_imp:

Sounds like you’ve tested this theory! :smiling_imp:[/quote]
nope, looking for a volunteer for the lab test.

Sounds like you’ve tested this theory! :smiling_imp:[/quote]
nope, looking for a volunteer for the lab test.[/quote]

No worries, tell us the number, we’ll buzz you :smiley:

It’s not the kind of technology you’d want to get too hung up on.