Bluetooth Stereo Headset / Headphones

Does anyone have any experience or opinions about Bluetooth Stereo Headsets?
I’d like to use them with my Dopod 818 and my IBM Thinkpad (for Skype calls)

So far, I’ve seen the Stereo Bluetooth Headset Pack BTSHS01 from Corega for NT$ 3,500

and FunTwist’s Bluetooth Stereo Headset (BH-20) for NT$ 3,600

Strangely enough, the salesman at Fnac talked me OUT of buying these and suggested I look for the Motorola Bluetooth Headset HT820 somewhere else
Product description here, too
I appreciate his giving me a tip, but something tells me he won’t be at Fnac for long :wink:

We manufacture these in Taiwan.

macally-europe.com/productpa … oduct=1058

They work with your pc, notebook, stereo, iPod, other mp3 device, tv…etc.

I sell them across Europe…if there is enough interest, I can get a case or two shipped to Taipei priced at 30% off MSRP. I forget how many in a case … :blush: anybody itnerested please contact me by PM.

Chou

[quote=“chodofu”]We manufacture these in Taiwan.

macally-Europe.com/productpa … oduct=1058

They work with your pc, notebook, stereo, iPod, other mp3 device, tv…etc.

I sell them across Europe…if there is enough interest, I can get a case or two shipped to Taipei priced at 30% off MSRP. I forget how many in a case … :blush: anybody itnerested please contact me by PM.

Chou[/quote]
As a branded product, what you offer is going to be pretty pricey. Your website MSRP is EUR 129, so if we take off 30% from that, it would be about NT$ 3,532.9 (using xe.com spot) - but your product does NOT have a mic!

The web list price for the Moto HT820 is USD 129.99, or NT$ 4,185

I’m heading over to Fortress now to see if they carry the Motorola.

hmmm…I should have done some math before making that quick offer. No worries, have mics too just not in that kit. I am interested in hearing your review of the Motorola headset.

Chou

:slight_smile: You’ll get better sound from wired earphones that cost 1/3 the price.

I have 10,000 NT$ Shure E4s and I’m always wanting better sound.

For the price of the Motorola’s, there are tons of wired earphones that will sound so much better.

Dude where did you get them?! I’ve been looking all over for Shure or Sennheiser but can’t find them anywhere, not even around Xinsheng.

The Macally Blue Tooth Headphones put out a great sound. We have a wired version too at Euro69…although they sell as low as 49$. macally.com/spec/ipod/podpro.html

[quote=“naijeru”][quote=“gary”]
I have 10,000 NT$ Shure E4s and I’m always wanting better sound.
[/quote]
Dude where did you get them?! I’ve been looking all over for Shure or Sennheiser but can’t find them anywhere, not even around Xinsheng.[/quote]

Here ya go.

hifi.com.tw

near CKS and Guting.

Has anyone seen these? mrgadget.com.au/2004/09/blue … hones.html

:slight_smile: They probably sound good for the price. But compared to headphones that cost 10 times as much, the sound isn’t even close.

But I see this is all for phone calls. What does it matter anyway. :slight_smile: