BMW Z4M Fuel economy test failed again

[quote=“shiadoa”]
I thought I would get my own back on the slave drivers by not sleeping at all. I live In Taichung but deal with California a lot so I stay up until 4 or 5 am, then go to the office from 1pm until…late. We have a new Race series for next year and building a Racetrack, so will announce that at our new showroom on 17th May in Taichung. Have to entertain CEO of Caterham etc, etc and pay for 22 new Race cars…ouch. :s Life is not so easy at the moment :noway:[/quote]

Hmmm Caterham is in Taichung huh, where are you building the racetrack at?
And what race cars are you bringing in for the race series? SP300Rs?
Details details!

We should meet up or chat sometime, I’ll send you a PM :smiley:

[quote=“shiadoa”] They have an electro magnetic interference Test where they fire a signal at the car to make sure things are stable. As the Caterham has virtually no electronics like airbag ( the real reason for the test) the signal from the speed sensor and wiring is not shielded, hence the speedo flicks up slightly .
We will have to shield and maybe earth the sensor etc. Meanwhile the Government has taken another 6000USD for that test and we have to pay the same again for a re-test :doh:[/quote]

Look on the Brighter-Than-A-Thousand-Suns side. Since its now shielded from EMP, in the event of a nuclear strike, it’ll still be available as a getaway car.

Money well spent.

(Provided you’ve got somewhere to get away to, of course.)