Board book introducing events of Autumn & mid-Autum festival

I posted this in parenting, but maybe some non-parents would be interested, especially if you are looking for gifts for relatives, or for students.

Over recent months, I have been working with the granddaughter of deceased artist Huang Yao, to produce a series of four board books for English-speaking children. The first book - “Let’s Play - Autumn” is now on the market. The images in the series are taken from Huang Yao’s scrolls “100 Children at Play”. “Let’s Play - Autumn” introduces some activities that take place during the Mid-Autumn Festival, as well as activities that Chinese children traditionally did. I enjoyed making this book because the paintings are just lovely, and books that introduce these cultural things to young ones in English are not easy to come by. As a board book, it is aimed at children aged 0 to 3, but older children should also enjoy it.

We also designed a lovely gift package, that is all ready to be sent in the mail. It would make a great gift for children or adults who enjoy art/Chinese culture. The book is available alone for $350, or with the box and tissue paper for $500. You will be able to buy the book at Eslite, Hess, Xinyi Foundation, and Kingstone Bookstores.

Or, you can order online through my www.littlewonders.com.tw site - you can see a picture of the book and the packaging there, too. Alternatively, you can PM/email me using the buttons below. We will arrange mailings overseas if you would like, just let us know and we will work out the cost of postage for you.

If you want more information about the artist, go to:
www.huangyao.org

to see the pics from the book, go to:
http://www.huangyao.org/library/100children/03/03-automn.html

to see the packaging, go to:
littlewonders.com.tw/store/picse … ft_box.jpg

If you note that you saw this information on forumosa, there is 10% discount available.