Boots Get Higher, Skirts Get Shorter, Winter in Taipei

One of a few of my favorite things in winter Taiwan. Or maybe this could go in the whack thread.

There’s a whack one off thread?

1 Like

Skirt? What skirt? Current fashion dictates a one piece short, short dress/shirt, panty hose and boots, preferably bitch leather, otherwise, those fluffly ones people in the West use as indoor slippers, or so I’m told.

STOP (reminding me you weasels)

What the hell is bitch leather?

love the women round DongQu these days, so much eye candy.

This thread is useless without photos!

2 Likes

Yea, but photos just don’t quite capture the same feeling as being right there.

1 Like

What the hell is bitch leather?[/quote]

Bitchy boots, you know, a la Pretty Woman.

men and fashion. :unamused:

newsflash (to icon): us men dont usually care too much bout ladies fashion (unless we be gay) other then finding out the best way to get them out of their clothes.

What the hell is bitch leather?[/quote]

Bitchy boots, you know, a la Pretty Woman.

men and fashion. :unamused:[/quote]

Hmmff. Well, at least I would never conflate a richard gere movie with fashion, so :raspberry:

A 20 something year old movie, Mr. Bis. :laughing:

Ayiaaa, guys, you look at the content, I look at the packing. The girl you admire is also interested in fashion, in looking good. And that, dears, is of interest to you, no? If you do not care, then tell me: do you prefer minis with leather sexy boots or the snow plow shoes?

I know the anwer: nothing at all. :laughing:

Give me the snow plow shoes. Those sexy leather boots take forever to remove. She could change her mind by the time you get 'em unlaced.

1 Like

The woman is already down to one piece of clothing, and you still want more convenience? Ayiooooo

[quote=“Icon”]A 20 something year old movie, Mr. Bis. :laughing:

Ayiaaa, guys, you look at the content, I look at the packing. The girl you admire is also interested in fashion, in looking good. And that, dears, is of interest to you, no? If you do not care, then tell me[/quote]

I never said I didn’t care. I just had never heard of anything as vulgar as bitch leather.

Ah, maybe I used the wrong word, my apologies -direct translation. You would need to see them so you can tell me if you think they make girls look … cheap… or what. Matter of perception, me thinks. It is a nasty combination: too short above, too high below. Doe snot look decent, all right, especially here where you have to go through so many stairs and holes and stuff.

Yeah, I know the look. See it all the time on the MRT now. Not really sexy as it’s fairly clunky looking on most women. Somehow reminds me of all the boiled leather and chain mail in a George RR Martin novel.

Can be cheap looking, can be completely goofy looking too. I suppose a few people can carry it off.

Isn’t that the very essence of fashion?

Isn’t that the very essence of fashion?[/quote]

there’s such a fine line between cool and uncool

Isn’t that the very essence of fashion?[/quote]

This is not fashion. This is a seasonal trend for tarts.