Bopomofo keyboard stickers

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knows of a place in Taipei I can buy a packs of BoPoMoFo stickers for my laptop keyboard? Also, what should I be asking for, in chinese?

Does anyone else use them? I am a bit concerned that they might come off too easily.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Ben

Does anybody even make them? Pretty much all keyboards here come with be-pe-me on them already, as well as that other system…

maybe a bookshop or something might have some…

Don’t know whether there are stickers around…

But if it’s a desktop computer, just buy a cheap keyboard.

On a notebook, you could print out the keyboard layout and stick it to somewhere next to the original keyboard. (depending on the notebook, there is sometimes a lot of space next to the keyboard). Not so convenient, but for occasional use good enough. You can download a BoPoMoFo layout from microsoft or other locations and scale it to the size you want. You can use sticky tape to protect the print.

[quote=“ben_gb”]Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knows of a place in Taipei I can buy a packs of BoPoMoFo stickers for my laptop keyboard? Also, what should I be asking for, in Chinese?
[/quote]

You’ll have no problem finding these in places like Kung-Hua market and Nova at the train station. Just check if they are transparent or opaque, depending on what you want. About the name in Chinese, I guess something like “注音符號鍵盤貼紙” would do.

Thanks for the replies. In the end I found some at one of the stalls Guanghua computer market. Cost about NTD40 for a set.

Cheers,
Ben