Bosnian Male Temper and whatnot

I’m just wondering is this thread will have as much success as the Croatian lalala?
I guess not! But who knows, maybe some ladies long to know more about us Bosnians or like we say the pravi Bosanac.
Bosnian fetish? I would say in my early years in Taiwan, Taiwanese women, love Bosnians.
Also just to come to the help of my Croatian counterparts, at least those I know, they make great husbands.

(dies)

Dood, it’s the beard. Only the beard. Shave it and you’re just another English teacher.

I’m sorry but this thread cannot go on until you specify WHICH Bosnians you’re referring to:

A Bosnian Croats
B Bosnian Serbs
C Bosnian Muslims
D Bosnian Bosnians - aka Bošnjaci (People who are really C, but don’t want us to call them that so they made up D)
E Yugo Bosnians (People who still won’t admit that Yugoslavia fell apart and that they’re on their own now)
F Mixed Bosnians (People who can’t pick A through D becuase they’re parents believed in “bratstvo i jedinstvo” dogma)

Oh, OK then, you wanna be so picky? I’ll pick B/C
Now you’re gonna tell me how sorry you are for me?:slight_smile:

Are there any Tito Bosnians?

Watcha mean? those who think Tito was a great man?
Don’t know any.

[quote=“igorveni”]Oh, OK then, you wanna be so picky? I’ll pick B/C
Now you’re gonna tell me how sorry you are for me?:)[/quote]
B and C put together makes you an F, no?

Ok. Bosnian Muslims are better at romance, writing poetry and buying expensive presents.

Bosnian Serbs are tough and manly.

As a woman, you should start by dating a Bosnian Muslim, he’ll write you poems, buy you jewlery and take you out for romantic dinners. AFter dinner, you’ll go to a club dancing. You’ll spot a manly Bosnian Serb stud. He’ll beat the crap out of your Bosnain Muslim. You’ll have fantastic sex on the hood of his BMW.
The Bosnian Muslim guy will be home, slashing wrists, drinking šljivovica and writing yet another sad love song.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“igorveni”]Oh, OK then, you wanna be so picky? I’ll pick B/C
Now you’re gonna tell me how sorry you are for me?:)[/quote]
B and C put together makes you an F, no?

Ok. Bosnian Muslims are better at romance, writing poetry and buying expensive presents. [quote]
I think NOT!

[quote]As a woman, you should start by dating a Bosnian Muslim, he’ll write you poems, buy you jewlery and take you out for romantic dinners. AFter dinner, you’ll go to a club dancing. You’ll spot a manly Bosnian Serb stud. He’ll beat the crap out of your Bosnain Muslim. You’ll have fantastic sex on the hood of his BMW.
The Bosnian Muslim guy will be home, slashing wrists, drinking šljivovica and writing yet another sad love song.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
And that just goes to show you’ve dated neither one of them.
But it was fun reading it. :laughing:

[quote=“igorveni”]
But it was fun reading it. :laughing:[/quote]
You’re right actually :slight_smile:

[quote=“tash”][quote=“igorveni”]
But it was fun reading it. :laughing:[/quote]
You’re right actually :slight_smile:[/quote]
And that’s what I love about Croatian women or slavic women, THAT I KNOW so that it doesn’t go into the generality bin, HONESTY, they are all honest. They can be trusted.
Love ya Tash! :wink:

I can believe anything I read on the internet… except that people ACTUALLY drink šljivovica

Why? it’s the best drink on earth!

Okay, is there some Bosnian Muslim prohibition against maple syrop? Man, I kept that bottle for you for over a year. I finally had to break down and crack it open one morning when the buckwheat pancakes just would not be smothered in jam one more time.